Has Obama Just Insured A 2nd Term?

moreluck

golden ticket member
If the Rasmussen Poll showed 67% of likely voters approved of the job Obama is doing.....you'd be quoting it right & left !!

Babagounj

Strength through joy
TEHRAN (FNA) – Former Iranian Foreign Minister Manouchehr Mottaki sees dim hopes for Barack Obama to win the next presidential election in the US, given the weak performance he and his administration have shown during his first term in office.
“There would be no chance for Obama (to win) if elections were held today,” Mottaki said on the sidelines of a press conference here in Tehran on Monday.
He added that based on results of the latest opinion polls, Obama enjoys the lowest public approval compared with other US presidents.
“He is entangled with the same problem that (former US President Jimmy) Carter was; Carter could not have good plans and thoughts for the different crises he encountered during his term either,” Mottaki stressed.
As regards the future of the US administration, the Iranian president stated, “I believe that he (Bush) left the scene of politics with shame, but his successor (Obama) will have to leave the scene of politics with much more shame because of his resort to both force and deception.”

moreluck

golden ticket member
i don't think that Bush is out there bad mouthing Obama....I picture him just sitting in his lazy boy and chuckling.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
i don't think that Bush is out there bad mouthing Obama....I picture him just sitting in his lazy boy and chuckling.

Trying to keep from choking on a pretzel. Someone forgot to tell him that you've got to open the bag first, and then take the pretzels out.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
IMF Says Obama Regime Lacks “Credible Strategy” to Stop Mounting Public Debt, Risks Triggering New Global Economic Crisis…

In an unusually stern rebuke to its largest shareholder, the IMF said the US was the only advanced economy to be increasing its underlying budget deficit in 2011 at a time when its economy was growing fast enough to reduce borrowing.
To meet the 2010 pledge by the Group of 20 countries for all advanced economies – except Japan – to halve their deficits by 2013, the US would need to implement tougher austerity measures than in any two-year period since records began in 1960, the IMF said. In its twice-yearly Fiscal Monitor, the IMF added that on its current plans the US would join Japan as the only country with rising public debt in 2016, creating a risk for the global economy.
And it's all Bush's fault.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
RISE OF NEW WORLD POWER
[WITHOUT USA]

BRICS summit offers watershed moment for large emerging economies

Thursday's summit comes at a crucial moment for the expanded five-member bloc known as the BRICS, which groups Brazil, Russia, India, China, and, for the first time, South Africa.
Though largely an ad-hoc grouping at present, the BRICS have the potential to emerge as a new force in world affairs on the back of their massive share of global population and economic growth. With the inclusion of South Africa, the group accounts for 40 percent of the world's people, 18 percent of global trade and about 45 percent of current growth, giving them formidable heft when dealing with the developed economies.

klein

Für Meno :)
What do you guys expect, every country is adapting to a much less econmic power the USA once was.
The goverments of the other parts of North and South America are esspecially effected.

Therefor they are seeking new trading partners, which are mainly the BRIC countries.
That's just a fact. The days of the US being the worlds major economic house and importer of raw materials are gone.

No other country is more effected then Canada, actually.
We are double slammed (higher dollar - goods become too expensive in the US, and less demand - since manufacturing is and will stay down in the US).
Austrailia, on the other hand, was totally uneffected by this "world recession" - their main trading partner is China.

And, us northerners, are shifting, as well, into other directions and establishing more free trade world wide.
Basically, as the above Title from Baba reads, - Let us grow without the US-

Babagounj

Strength through joy
(CNS News) – President Barack Obama’s approval among the poorest Americans dropped to an all-time low of 48 percent last week, according to the Gallup poll, leaving the president with less-than-majority approval among all income brackets reported in Gallup’s presidential approval surveys.
Each week, Gallup publishes the president’s average approval rating for the previous week among four income brackets: those who earn $2,000 per month or less, those who earn between $2,000 and $4,999 per month, those who earn between $5,000 and $7,499 per month, and those who earn $7,500 per month or more.
For the week of April 4-10, Obama’s approval rating was 48 percent among those making $2,000 or less per month, and 46 percent among those in each of the three higher income brackets.
This was only the second time in his presidency that Obama’s average weekly approval rating among the poorest Americans had dropped below 50 percent. The first time was three weeks ago—in the week of March 21-27—when his approval dropped to 49 percent among Americans who earn $2,000 per month or less.

moreluck

golden ticket member
174696.jpg

wkmac

I always wondered what the back of your vehicle would actually look like More!

I used to have a Dodge PowerWagon back in the 70's with a "Cavers Do It Vertically" and an NSS membership sticker but other than that, I guess I'm just boring compared to you.
:happy-very:

moreluck

golden ticket member
My daughter's pick up is like the one pictured with just one big bumper sticker that reads...."How's that hopey-changey thing workin' for you ?" And, she's in a mostly democratic state.

I don't do bumper stickers....ruins the car, but my window decals say "AiNoKea" with the Hawaiian Islands pictured....and my license plate holder says, "France Sucks".