Has The UPS Truck Passed Me By?

bigbipper

bigbipper, if you haven't been there already, do yourself a favor and go to the hub in Latham. If you don't know where it is, it is off of Rte 7 West just past the Northway. Turn left just past Friendly's. While they won't let you watch the operation you should be able to see it from the customer counter. This will give you a glimpse of what you would be getting yourself in to. There are four centers out of Latham and it is the 2nd biggest hub in NY. (Syracuse is 1st)

My advice to you is to use your degree. Dave.

Thanks, Dave. The Latham hub is about 5 minutes from my house on Wade. I just might do that.

rocket man

I did belive this post at first. now this guy wants to go to customer counter and look at the operation? why dont you use your degree and be a jumper for the holiday its part time. you can still do you other job. im trying to find the times a and dates of tours of the center. they do have that for the general public. at the center you were talking about. most tours start at 8 to 9am and get done around 630 to 9pm thats the detailed tour its called being a drive because we may be ups drivers but we are also the general public to