Have a nice day!...Screw you!

tapatio75

I agree with brownslave688, "is he o)n vacation again?" "he's off again?" "where is he?"

yes he's on vacation again, "but he was on vacation a couple of weeks ago, it would be nice blah blah blah"

hello, I'm here he's not, why do I have to answer that question every time he calls in? (once a week and gets away with it)

where is he? how should I know, we don't live together, stupid questions and there they are staring at us waiting for the same answer everytime

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I'll let you design the logo.
images-223.jpeg

MethodsMan

I got a guy who works at a business on one of the routes I cover that wants us to separate the packages from returns and 2 different departments within the building against two different walls and a stack of no more than 2 high. Separate the packages from yesterday's (un-opened) packages. I refuse. He bitched at me the other day saying all the other drivers do it. This place average 50-70 packages a day.

Not my problem. I got a enough work to deal with. I'm not doing your job as well. Guy.

Z

ZQXC

Back to trashy people. What about the garages that are so cluttered you just know they won't be able to find the package that you DR? Cannot even fathom why people live like that.
Less is more, and clean is as good as it gets.

Dr.Brownz

Had a guy bitch at me about being too late with his package one day and too early the next day. Same guy has complained about every driver that has gone down there. Our center manager finally told him we wouldn't deliver his :censored2: anymore and he now accepts delivers when it's convenient for the driver

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I got a guy who works at a business on one of the routes I cover that wants us to separate the packages from returns and 2 different departments within the building against two different walls and a stack of no more than 2 high. Separate the packages from yesterday's (un-opened) packages. I refuse. He bitched at me the other day saying all the other drivers do it. This place average 50-70 packages a day.

Not my problem. I got a enough work to deal with. I'm not doing your job as well. Guy.

One delivery point. Grab a pallet or flatbed and neatly stack their packages. It is not your job to separate by department.

S

selfcancelsignal

Good gawd!

Sent while chasing down unnecessary Dish Network call tags.