Have a nice day!...Screw you!

S

selfcancelsignal

Had a guy bitch at me about being too late with his package one day and too early the next day. Same guy has complained about every driver that has gone down there. Our center manager finally told him we wouldn't deliver his :censored2: anymore and he now accepts delivers when it's convenient for the driver
As Chaz from Wedding Crashers would say, "What an idiot!"

Sent while chasing down unnecessary Dish Network call tags.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
You ever have one of those days where you just wake up pissy? Today was one of them and I'm sure I'll get a concern called in on me but that's the breaks. I'll try to make this short...

Tuesday I got this one stop out in the country, 12pkgs from PB. As I'm unloading, this woman who is a cross between Honey Booboo and Uncle Stu from Duck Dynasty, comes out on the upper porch. I greet her and as a courtesy, tell her there's a bunch but I will bring them up to her. No reply, oh well it happens alot.

As I'm busting my nuts to lug three large boxes at a time up to her level, her pig vomit son comes out without his shirt on covered in some unknown food particles asking me, "whatchu got?" They both look like lions on a feeding frenzy but neither of them offer to help or walk their fat rimneck buckethead bodies down to me. That's fine too I never expect help and don't ask.

So by my third trip up the stairs, I was thoroughly aggravated having honey booboo and baby orca pig vomit just staring at me with all their food and fat hanging everywhere but I digress. Finish putting all 12 boxes on 2nd level and as always, leave with my parting statement, "have a good day folks." YUUUUUP was the response I got, not even a you too or thank you. What a classless, mannerless country hick.

Today was the day I woke up pissy...same stop with 8pkgs from PB. I unload and place all the pkgs by the downstairs door this time. As I turn and walk away, Honeybooboo comes outside belching and wearing the same disgusting outfit from Tuesday. I bet the food particles were the same from Tuesdays as well. I turn and as usual, give my customary departure statement, "Have a good day Ma'am!" as I wave.

Just as I get the seatbelt on, I hear her yelling, "Hey delivery guy, hey UPs..." Out I step and ask if everything is allright. She says, "Aint you gonna do your job an bring dem boxes up here?" Priceless I tell you, it was absolutely priceless...

Me: "Well ma'am I delivered them here at the front door since I wasn't sure if they normally go upstairs or not."
Her: "Well bring em up here then"
Me: "No problem ma'am but I can't get up the stairs with all those bags of trash on the stairwell but if you want to move them, I would be happy to bring your stuff up."
Her:"Screw you...."

....and Honeybooboo disappeared into the house. But yet I still waved and said, "Have a good day ma'am!"

I just want to know how she can afford Pottery Barn? While I realize they aren't the most expensive, they're not cheap either. People that look like that are usually getting their furniture at Walmart, furniture rental places or at yard sales. And yes, I'm stereotyping.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I just want to know how she can afford Pottery Barn? While I realize they aren't the most expensive, they're not cheap either. People that look like that are usually getting their furniture at Walmart, furniture rental places or at yard sales. And yes, I'm stereotyping.
The same reason some people paying for their groceries with food stamps have the latest Iphone in their hand and $200 Nikes on their feet.

Indecisi0n

Had 6 40lb big boxes. They were too big to put on the front step by the door or the door wouldn't open so I placed them at the landing (3 steps). Screen door was open and I could hear people so wasn't worried about them walking. I ring, bang door and walk back to truck and put handcart away. As I go into the cab I notice the father standing there watching his 10 year old son struggling to drag the boxes up the 3 steps and inside as the father held the door and watched. Lol.

otizanig

I got a guy who works at a business on one of the routes I cover that wants us to separate the packages from returns and 2 different departments within the building against two different walls and a stack of no more than 2 high. Separate the packages from yesterday's (un-opened) packages. I refuse. He bitched at me the other day saying all the other drivers do it. This place average 50-70 packages a day.

Not my problem. I got a enough work to deal with. I'm not doing your job as well. Guy.
Had a company like this, stack all light ones on bottom, so piles fall, also make sure packing slips boxes on bottom with labels facing down so he has to pick up every box, they soon found easier to sort them themselves, try mixing up multiple orders in different piles.

Indecisi0n

Had a company like this, stack all light ones on bottom, so piles fall, also make sure packing slips boxes on bottom with labels facing down so he has to pick up every box, they soon found easier to sort them themselves, try mixing up multiple orders in different piles.
Or you could just say no.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
One delivery point. Grab a pallet or flatbed and neatly stack their packages. It is not your job to separate by department.
If I have 5 boxes of copy paper on the dolly and the secretary asks me to wheel it down the hall and leave it next to the copy machine...no problem. That is a reasonable request.

Being told I must sort and stack by department? Separate returns from new freight? Move yesterday's freight out of the way? They can kiss my ass.

oldngray

nowhere special
BB keeps hers on vibrate ;)
vibraexciter-blog1.png