Have all of the Supplements been settled?

M

MenInBrown

Atlantic area supplement should be done. Heard over a week ago from BA that the supplement is better than the master. Really man? How good does it have to be to be better than the master? They still have not released it to anyone.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Atlantic area supplement should be done. Heard over a week ago from BA that the supplement is better than the master. Really man? How good does it have to be to be better than the master? They still have not released it to anyone.
Who told you that?

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
I know the Southern Supplement was settled right after the master Tentative Agreement was reached but we have heard NOTHING as far as details.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
B53A732F-E1D9-4A23-9CDA-BCD8157BE068.jpeg

HereWeGoAgain

Central had to be pushed through last time due to getting screwed over on Teamcare, Hope we hold out again :censored2: UPS. Teamcare was a serious downgrade from what we enjoyed in the company plan, with all the medical bills that I got nickeled and dimed on, my raises were basically ate up last contract.

RealPerson

Central had to be pushed through last time due to getting screwed over on Teamcare, Hope we hold out again :censored2: UPS. Teamcare was a serious downgrade from what we enjoyed in the company plan, with all the medical bills that I got nickel and dimed on, my raises were basically ate up last contract.

Exactly.......
Not to mention this year the Deductible kicked in... (PT anyway)

HereWeGoAgain

Exactly.......
Not to mention this year the Deductible kicked in... (PT anyway)
FT had one also, Hoffa & Hall used the rest of the country against us that wasn't in the company plan and was already in a union sponsored health insurance, Central got hosed and most of us are STILL PISSED ABOUT IT.

browned out

Which regions are still being negotiated?

From the UPS website. Teamsters and UPS Reach Handshake Agreement on UPS Freight Agreement | UPS
With agreements now reached for both the freight and small package national master contracts, discussions continue for small package supplements and local agreements. Strong progress has been made on many local small package agreements and supplements, including a handshake agreement covering more than 100,000 Teamster-represented UPS employees located in the Central Conference, the Southern Conference, and Oregon / Idaho, among others. Other local agreements and supplements continue to be negotiated.