Have you ever gotten the feeling of not working hard today?

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Like I said, don't kill the messenger. I heard that it can be tough slinging boxes at 40 yrs old, ooops......I just slipped......:)
That might be true if I were 40. When have I ever complained that my job is harder than being a driver?
Do you have ANY clue what's going on in our local right now?? Messenger? you're an embarassment..whining about how hard your 8.50/ hour job is compared to being a driver. Do you even work for UPS??

you aint even know it

Well-Known Troll
Troll
That might be true if I were 40. When have I ever complained that my job is harder than being a driver?
Do you have ANY clue what's going on in our local right now?? Messenger? you're an embarassment..whining about how hard your 8.50/ hour job is compared to being a driver. Do you even work for UPS??

I don't think I'm the one who is the embarassment when you ma'am seem to be so entertained of 250 of our brothers being terminated. Your posts about it consist of nothing but gossip and entertainment on your behalf. You also got the nerve to said you applaud the drivers for what they did? They are on the verge of getting fired for gods sake!! What were you thinking of posting something that inappropriate in that situation?

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I don't think I'm the one who is the embarassment when you ma'am seem to be so entertained of 250 of our brothers being terminated. Your posts about it consist of nothing but gossip and entertainment on your behalf. You also got the nerve to said you applaud the drivers for what they did? They are on the verge of getting fired for gods sake!! What were you thinking of posting something that inappropriate in that situation?
Entertainment? Really? I don't think so...I absolutely support the guys who walked out and their reasons for it, and show me a post where I EVER said otherwise! I would've walked out too.

you aint even know it

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Entertainment? Really? I don't think so...I absolutely support the guys who walked out and their reasons for it, and show me a post where I EVER said otherwise! I would've walked out too.

Ain't would have walked, too.

Right back home to mommy's basement.

Whatever you say

I definitely support them for what they did. But user like you are taking this whole situation as some entertainment and using it as a political ploy, which disgust me to my stomach.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
skinnycoach-why-moderation-is-bad.jpg
Too strong for this old guy.

I miss the old stuff. Nice buzz and you could still function.

Keep any?