Have you ever had any interesting product recalls?

rod

Retired 22 years
A couple of week ago I got a notice that the Kidde fire extinguisher in my going on 8 year old toy hauler was being recalled. I check the model # and it wasn't one that the recall affected so I checked an old one in my shop that I had no idea even where it came from (it has to be at least 15 years old) and it made the list. I spent 5 minutes filling out the form on the internet and today my new extinguisher was delivered (FedEx Ground as usual).

Turdferguson

Just a turd
A couple of week ago I got a notice that the Kidde fire extinguisher in my going on 8 year old toy hauler was being recalled. I check the model # and it wasn't one that the recall affected so I checked an old one in my shop that I had no idea even where it came from (it has to be at least 15 years old) and it made the list. I spent 5 minutes filling out the form on the internet and today my new extinguisher was delivered (FedEx Ground as usual).

Post reported off topic
This wasn't interesting

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Can I get a recall on a 53 yr old wife !!
Told me she’d stay hawt forever 29 yrs ago and would never nag !!
Epic Failure!
Ah ,,, scratch that , came home tonite to a great chicken dinner already to heat up , makes better mashed potatoes than my mother (god forgive me) ,,, I’m keepin her !

rod

Retired 22 years
I vote this thread

:bpotd: