Havent been paid - ever - For december

Caelryl

I was hired in the Redmond hub for seasonal work during the month of December. I worked 2 nights a week for 3 weeks, with my last night in car wash on December 20. I never received a single paycheck for any of the weeks I worked. I had spoken to my immediate supervisor about it, him stating he'd 'look into it'. So far I have heard nothing. I've contacted the local HR department, and was told I'd have a check within two day, or December 28th. I have received nothing and every time i call HR i gett knocked straight to voicemail. What should I do?

I have kept records of all my hours worked as well as expenses accured because of lack of payment.

Caelryl

they were slow to hire me, and i moved from Boxline to carwash (as working boxlline made lingering sports injuries flare up). As for why so little, I was reduced to 0 hours in carwash after i broke a mirror on a rental truck.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
they were slow to hire me, and i moved from Boxline to carwash (as working boxlline made lingering sports injuries flare up). As for why so little, I was reduced to 0 hours in carwash after i broke a mirror on a rental truck.
They are making you pay for the mirror you broke, You still owe $8.27

Scoot

Have you checked your accounts? Are you sure you didn't enroll in direct deposit? Sounds dumb but that's exactly what happened with my helper this year. Money was there the whole time. He never looked. He was really smart.

Caelryl

Have you checked your accounts? Are you sure you didn't enroll in direct deposit? Sounds dumb but that's exactly what happened with my helper this year. Money was there the whole time. He never looked. He was really smart.
Direct deposit was never set up.
Expenses you've accrued?
Ive had my car insurence lapse, as i have been relying on this check to pay bills, as well as a credit card payment.

The Driver

I drive.

Geez man, next thing you're gonna say is that you also cussed out the center manager and took a crap on the conveyor belt.

PurplePal

Did you ever get paid? If so, how did you end up getting it resolved?
Same thing happened to my boyfriend. He worked as a driver helper this peak season and didn't get 2 paychecks.
He has been calling and leaving messages a couple times a week for nearly 6 months.
He has physically gone down to the station where he worked and has spoken with the HR guy in person a few times.
The guy always says "I'll look into it and you should get a paycheck by Friday"
It's June now and he hasn't been paid for 2 weeks of work from December 2017.
He's not sure what to do now. The security guards at the station said he's not the only one that has been trying to get paid for seasonal work.
He thinks it's a little excessive to get a lawyer for the $800 or so that he is owed but at this point it might be his only option.
It seems like UPS isn't paying quite a few people and maybe it could be a class action lawsuit.

Observer

Dept. of Labor - Wage and Hours Division - each state has one. They also have the forms online to fill out. They also have the capability to get you copies of your hours sheet from that time if you don't have one. Remember this is the Federal government office and the company doesn't like them in their records. They have to comply within two weeks regarding the non payment. Hopefully you did document what time and date and who you talked to regarding this. That adds strength to your case. They literally get off their duffs to take care of this pronto.

35years

Gravy route
Did you ever get paid? If so, how did you end up getting it resolved?
Same thing happened to my boyfriend. He worked as a driver helper this peak season and didn't get 2 paychecks.
He has been calling and leaving messages a couple times a week for nearly 6 months.
He has physically gone down to the station where he worked and has spoken with the HR guy in person a few times.
The guy always says "I'll look into it and you should get a paycheck by Friday"
It's June now and he hasn't been paid for 2 weeks of work from December 2017.
He's not sure what to do now. The security guards at the station said he's not the only one that has been trying to get paid for seasonal work.
He thinks it's a little excessive to get a lawyer for the $800 or so that he is owed but at this point it might be his only option.
It seems like UPS isn't paying quite a few people and maybe it could be a class action lawsuit.
Contact the Dept of Labor for free.
Are you sure your boyfriend was actually working those 2 weeks?
Perhaps he was somewhere else?