Havent been paid - ever - For december

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Did you ever get paid? If so, how did you end up getting it resolved?
Same thing happened to my boyfriend. He worked as a driver helper this peak season and didn't get 2 paychecks.
He has been calling and leaving messages a couple times a week for nearly 6 months.
He has physically gone down to the station where he worked and has spoken with the HR guy in person a few times.
The guy always says "I'll look into it and you should get a paycheck by Friday"
It's June now and he hasn't been paid for 2 weeks of work from December 2017.
He's not sure what to do now. The security guards at the station said he's not the only one that has been trying to get paid for seasonal work.
He thinks it's a little excessive to get a lawyer for the $800 or so that he is owed but at this point it might be his only option.
It seems like UPS isn't paying quite a few people and maybe it could be a class action lawsuit.
Woman are so worried about their man's money. Don't you feel sorry for this guy if they marry? She will bleed him dry.

Poop Head

Judge me.
Same thing happened to my boyfriend. He worked as a driver helper this peak season and didn't get 2 paychecks.
He has been calling and leaving messages a couple times a week for nearly 6 months.
He has physically gone down to the station where he worked and has spoken with the HR guy in person a few times.
He's not sure what to do now. The security guards at the station said he's not the only one that has been trying to get paid for seasonal work.
He thinks it's a little excessive to get a lawyer for the $800 or so that he is owed but at this point it might be his only option.
It seems like UPS isn't paying quite a few people and maybe it could be a class action lawsuit.
Go to the media

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
I need to know what you look like

john chesney

I was hired in the Redmond hub for seasonal work during the month of December. I worked 2 nights a week for 3 weeks, with my last night in car wash on December 20. I never received a single paycheck for any of the weeks I worked. I had spoken to my immediate supervisor about it, him stating he'd 'look into it'. So far I have heard nothing. I've contacted the local HR department, and was told I'd have a check within two day, or December 28th. I have received nothing and every time i call HR i gett knocked straight to voicemail. What should I do?

I have kept records of all my hours worked as well as expenses accured because of lack of payment.
And you kept showing up. No check on Friday I’m not working