Haven't recieved a check since switching shifts

Hubzilla

Thought maybe it would take a week so I wasn't surprised when I didn't get paid last week. But yesterday was 2 weeks.

Any suggestions on where to start to get this fixed?

Hubzilla

Guess I was trying to find out if this was a) normal and b) If this was something my FT sup would need to handle or if I should contact HR directly?

oldngray

nowhere special
65099207.jpg

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Switching shifts won't change anything payroll wise. Just what group you are under. Wouldn't doubt your check is with the previous sort's.

But hey, why ask your sup?

km3

Thought maybe it would take a week so I wasn't surprised when I didn't get paid last week. But yesterday was 2 weeks.

You didn't get paid? No direct deposit?

Guess I was trying to find out if this was a) normal and b) If this was something my FT sup would need to handle or if I should contact HR directly?

Somewhat "normal," I guess...in a manner of speaking. Preload doesn't get checks until Friday morning. Midnight gets theirs Thursday night. For as long as I've been on midnight, they never once lost my check. For as long as I've been on preload, they lose my check at least once a month. I've just learned to wait for them to find it. But I get DD, so I have my money whether they give me my check or not.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank

I'm trying to figure out the logic in this question. Unless you changed shifts with a different company, how would you not get paid? You do still work for UPS right? So, the first logical step would be after not receiving a paycheck on payday, ask your supe that day to look into it. Bet your ass if I didn't get paid on the day I was supposed to, I would be speaking to everyone who would listen and not wait two weeks to see if my pay magically appeared somewhere. C'mon man own your S*t!

But hey, why ask your sup?

This way is much funner. I mean who wouldn't want to wait two weeks to get an answer that you could have gotten instantly!

jaker

trolling

To you have direct deposit, if not go ask your other shift

If you do go ask your FT sup and then ask HR right after that , because they both will play dumb

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I love these responses the most. Nothing like being the smartest guy at a job that requires 2 arms and a GED.
If you've worked here long enough to switch shifts than you've worked here long enough to know who to go to about payroll issues. Did you really think the internet was the best place to start?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

I would bet a check is in the office somewhere.

I'm sure the OP with all his vast knowledge, has checked upsers to view his/her paycheck.