Hazard pay petition

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Remember, to Republicans, Covid-19 is just a cold. Dano's heartless response is just what I would expect from FedEx.

None of the cubicle dwellers deal with the risks of frontline employees.

Good work if you can get it.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I never posited the pretense that I had any skin in the game. Hence, good work if you can get it.

However you want to rationalize your own underachievement.

I've achieved far more as a self-employed RE broker than I ever could at FedEx, without compromising my integrity in the process. Being a professional liar was never appealing, and that's pretty much what you are as an Express manager. Selling the corporate lie, and then continually being Fred's orifice never sat well with me at all.

When I was at FedEx, I always had a side job. First , it was fixing up and re-selling houses, aka flipping. Then, it was flipping and then getting into the sales side as a broker. Now, I do both, and I've done quite well.

Glad "management" is a perfect fit for somebody like you, whatever you call yourself. "Underachievement" is attaining your goals at the expense of others.

AB831

Signed. I don't know what the company's official position on COVID-19 is, but I do know that my station outside of DC is doing nothing to prevent or mitigate its spread. They're putting the onus on the individual workers to "keep things clean" and "disinfect" surfaces while not providing any of the materials or resources necessary to do any of it.

What'dyabringmetoday???

I've achieved far more as a self-employed RE broker than I ever could at FedEx, without compromising my integrity in the process. Being a professional liar was never appealing, and that's pretty much what you are as an Express manager. Selling the corporate lie, and then continually being Fred's orifice never sat well with me at all.

When I was at FedEx, I always had a side job. First , it was fixing up and re-selling houses, aka flipping. Then, it was flipping and then getting into the sales side as a broker. Now, I do both, and I've done quite well.

Glad "management" is a perfect fit for somebody like you, whatever you call yourself. "Underachievement" is attaining your goals at the expense of others.
A lot of undercover millionaires hang around BrownCafe. Lol.

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
UPS comes out and says massive layoffs are on the way and you guys are asking for a raise...

AB831

UPS has been going out of business for many years. Don't order that new boat...
Are they really? I don't know much about them. I have only worked at Fedex for 3 and 1/2 years and mostly keep to myself at work. I don't hear the ins and outs of the company I work for, so I definitely don't hear the ins and outs of UPS lolllll. That's why I joined the site. I want to be in the loop during this crazy time.

MAKAVELI

UPS comes out and says massive layoffs are on the way and you guys are asking for a raise...
If you are a driver at UPS you might want to keep that sentiment to yourself on this thread considering the pay difference between UPS and FedEx.