Hazard pay?

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
Italy has been doing that for a week and their hospitals are far beyond capacity. Anyone older than 60 is no longer treated if in serious condition with the virus.

I just noticed that the link above that I posted says you need to be logged in to read the article. Here it is...

Italian Embassy corrects UK minister claim that 'over 60s not being treated'

20 March 2020 By Costanza Pearce

The Italian Embassy has moved to quell fears after UK health minister Nadine Dorries claimed that Italy has stopped intubating patients over 60.

It comes as it was announced yesterday that almost 3,500 patients have now died from coronavirus (Covid-19) in Italy, surpassing the number of deaths in China, according to the BBC.

In a Tweet that has now been deleted, Ms Dorries said: ‘Sobering @itvnews Italy has stopped intubating patients over 60. All ICU patients on ventilators are below 60 and not one has been weaned back off to breath independently.

‘We must follow the advice on social distancing if we are to crack this #coronavirus.’

However, the Italian embassy said this was ‘fake news’ and called on Ms Dorries to ‘deny it immediately’.

It added: ‘Italian health system staff have been working round the clock to save “all” human lives.’

rocket man

No we shouldn't but honestly they should just take our trucks off the road for a few days. Show the Democrats and Republicans who's really running the show.

rocket man

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Lol

MattM

This is the one and only major question that remaining employees have at my building.

BAs say it will never happen.

Many list the 10-15 other companies paying hazard pay.
.I guess it's time to use the Rock solid health care insurance

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Well my boss hasn’t asked me if I want to stay home..so in other words yes, we’re being forced.

They need to offer unpaid leave for those that don’t want to be out there. A lot of people would gladly take the time.

How many of those same people could afford to be out of work for an extended period of time without pay?

rocket man

This is the one and only major question that remaining employees have at my building.

BAs say it will never happen.

Many list the 10-15 other companies paying hazard pay.
.I guess it's time to use the Rock solid health care insurance[/Q our pay rate is more than most people we deliver to. The ones that are given hazard pay are not even making will be making an hour. So keep dreaming about hazard pay

rocket man

Our pay rate is higher than most people that we deliver to. except for you 22.4 that thought it wasn't important to vote. Even with people getting hazard pay and other companies their way to pay it's not even what we make. Except 22.4 who didn't vote.