Hazard pay?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
C6F9816A-572A-4457-93CA-269493D84533.jpeg

Days

It’s airborne so washing your hands literally does nothing and you’re an idiot if you’re going around touching a bunch of stuff and then touching your face.

No amount of hand sanitizer is going to
stop the virus(which is extremely contagious) from entering your mouth, nose, eyes, or ear holes. Only way to fight the virus is to proper protective equipment or stay at home away from others.

davidix

Here come the weirdos again... of course we should get hazard pay or some kind of bonus, we’re putting ourselves in danger of getting the virus and infecting our family members who could be high risk like in my case. We’re out there working all night in this crap.. it’s only a matter of time before the a hub gets it and starts spreading it. Ups doesn’t give a :censored2: though.

Here come the weirdos again... of course we should get hazard pay or some kind of bonus, we’re putting ourselves in danger of getting the virus and infecting our family members who could be high risk like in my case. We’re out there working all night in this crap.. it’s only a matter of time before the a hub gets it and starts spreading it. Ups doesn’t give a :censored2: though.
So do the FedEx and pizza delivery drivers. Are they entitled to hazardous duty pay?

Shift 2

We should all feel very blessed & glad we're able to service our communities during this crisis. When supplies become available I hope UPS does the right thing and tries to supply as many as possible, Hospitals need these supplies right now guys so stop complaining about it. I saw Amazon and I believe Costco and chase and bank of America have all came out and gave their employees a bonus (Hazard Pay) or in amazons case double time for overtime worked. Do I think UPS should give us hazard pay? No, but I feel like it would be a great gesture to us employees if they did, it would differently be a much needed moral boost.
House :censored2:

quad decade guy

It’s airborne so washing your hands literally does nothing and you’re an idiot if you’re going around touching a bunch of stuff and then touching your face.

No amount of hand sanitizer is going to
stop the virus(which is extremely contagious) from entering your mouth, nose, eyes, or ear holes. Only way to fight the virus is to proper protective equipment or stay at home away from others.

Don't forget open wounds.

AwashBwashCwash

It's funny how all the old boomers vehemently oppose us making a little extra money.
Does it make you feel tough or something? I don't get it.
Plantation mentality.