He must have one sore butt

over9five

Staff member
That's a lot of package car miles. Is that even possible? Who's good at math? 1,000,000 miles over 22 years. How many miles per day does he go?

And REALLY, he hasn't hit that yet. The odometer just turned over. I'm sure this guys taken some vacations over the years where cover drivers did some of those miles.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
If he thinks his P500 feels like a recliner at his house, then he needs to visit a Lazy Boy store on the way home tomorrow. I bet a lot of us have driven a million miles and handled maybe that many packages after a couple of decades. I know that I feel like I have.

drewed

Shankman
So minus 104 days a year for weekends, thats 5786 days which would be about 173 miles a day.

No it doesnt take in account leap years or vacation time

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
......not to rain on his parade or anything.....

It's like 25 years without ever having an accident. Circle of Honor. USA Today leaves out the part where you have an accident at 22 years and go back to 20 years and 5 years later, 25 years without an accident.

That's a lot of package car miles. Is that even possible? Who's good at math? 1,000,000 miles over 22 years. How many miles per day does he go?

And REALLY, he hasn't hit that yet. The odometer just turned over. I'm sure this guys taken some vacations over the years where cover drivers did some of those miles.

Maybe not, one of our drivers made a deal with the center manager and the mechanics, every time he is on vaca they red tag his car for the week.

Big Babooba

I wish I could have them do that for me. My cover drivers smokes and uses my pkg car as his personal trash can.
Doesn't that frost your cookies? I had one cover driver who was addicted to sunflower seeds. When I came back from vacation the whole cab looked like the area under a bird feeder.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Maybe not, one of our drivers made a deal with the center manager and the mechanics, every time he is on vaca they red tag his car for the week.
I've asked my mechanic to do this too!

I wish I could have them do that for me. My cover drivers smokes and uses my pkg car as his personal trash can.
Mine does the same, even if I'm only gone a day or so. Could imagine what they're houses look like!:sick:
Doesn't that frost your cookies? I had one cover driver who was addicted to sunflower seeds. When I came back from vacation the whole cab looked like the area under a bird feeder.
Cookies are frosted! When I come back from vacation I invariably find the breakaway on my tp60, um, broken away. I also find the electric cable has either been crushed by a jack knife or plain old ripped in two.

Almost forgot what I was here for. Hi-5 to the 1,000,000 mile man

Last edited: