Parents have to understand that they MUST homeschool their kids even if it’s difficult

TheDudeAbides92

Or else they will be abused and their lives ruined by the leftists who run the indoctrination camps we call schools. There are no teachers anymore; there’s only groomers. Although public school is much worse it’s happening in private school as well

Parents have no more excuses. They must take an active role in the education of their kids if they care about them and do the right thing. Get them out as if it’s a burning building

Integrity

Binge Poster
Or else they will be abused and their lives ruined by the leftists who run the indoctrination camps we call schools. There are no teachers anymore; there’s only groomers. Although public school is much worse it’s happening in private school as well

Parents have no more excuses. They must take an active role in the education of their kids if they care about them and do the right thing. Get them out as if it’s a burning building
Do you have faith?

TheDudeAbides92

Do you have faith?
In the school systems, no. Not since I attended state university and saw how deplorable it was. The Marxist professors and braindead students alike

Nobody should have any faith in it. There are no teachers anymore; under a certain age they’re just groomers. Parents need to take an active role in education for their kids instead of letting the state raise them. It’s not easy and it’s time consuming yes but it’s essential to saving America

TheDudeAbides92

And I know a lot of parents have gone to school board meetings and challenged some of the stuff lately that’s going on. That’s very admirable but you aren’t going to change the minds of the Marxists. They have the mindset that they are better than you. Take your ball and go home

TheDudeAbides92

Oh?

You are promoting a Democrat........

Explain that? Please, give it a shot.
I don’t vote for parties. Don’t vote for the candidates really either. I vote for issues

Now that elections don’t mean a damn thing anyway I’ll support rfk jr as long as he’s talking about issues that no one else will discuss like the toxic vaccines. That’s not to say I agree with him on everything or even most things

qdg2

At least home schooled kids can read, write & do math , unlike most public students.
I have not found this to be the case, with all respect. I believe "some" can read, write and do math. Nor do I find "religious schools(private) guarantee success. With many not being accredited.

MOF, It's hard to imagine the average parent being knowledgeable and proficient enough to "teach" to grade level. And there are plenty of average folks(parents) home schooling.

Please, I know there are exceptions and huge amounts of variation to this discussion. I don't know if "most" can be used.

TheDudeAbides92

Let’s get back to the topic. Parents must accept that at school

1) their kids will be groomed to worship Satan and be gay or trans or worse ie marxism

2) or they can homeschool which is the responsible and right thing to do under these circumstances