Parents have to understand that they MUST homeschool their kids even if it’s difficult

TheDudeAbides92

I have not found this to be the case, with all respect. I believe "some" can read, write and do math. Nor do I find "religious schools(private) guarantee success. With many not being accredited.

MOF, It's hard to imagine the average parent being knowledgeable and proficient enough to "teach" to grade level. And there are plenty of average folks(parents) home schooling.

Please, I know there are exceptions and huge amounts of variation to this discussion. I don't know if "most" can be used.
Theirs is no proficiency in these areas in schools now so what’s the difference. They’ve been deteriorating for decades. You don’t need them for anything

TheDudeAbides92

I have not found this to be the case, with all respect. I believe "some" can read, write and do math. Nor do I find "religious schools(private) guarantee success. With many not being accredited.

MOF, It's hard to imagine the average parent being knowledgeable and proficient enough to "teach" to grade level. And there are plenty of average folks(parents) home schooling.

Please, I know there are exceptions and huge amounts of variation to this discussion. I don't know if "most" can be used.
It’s hard to imagine caring parents could do worse damage to kids than the schools are currently doing to them. They’re the reason why this country is in such trouble

qdg2

I don’t vote for parties. Don’t vote for the candidates really either. I vote for issues

Now that elections don’t mean a damn thing anyway I’ll support rfk jr as long as he’s talking about issues that no one else will discuss like the toxic vaccines. That’s not to say I agree with him on everything or even most things
Well Hitler had some pretty good issues. So did Castro. Stalin. Mao.

See, you get that other "stuff" with the singular issues......."that no one else is talking about..."

Elections do matter.You are willing to hand the entire govt to the Democrats...over a single issue. Which ironically.......listen carefully......wants you to take toxic vaccines! You'll not only get more vaccines....and communism.

TheDudeAbides92

South Asian and Asian students are killing it in these same schools.
They may be getting good grades but they’re still being indoctrinated by the same left wing garbage as everyone else. I’m sure many of their parents feel the same way I do about American public schools

qdg2

It’s hard to imagine caring parents could do worse damage to kids than the schools are currently doing to them. They’re the reason why this country is in such trouble
It's hard to imagine.......wow. No a lot of parents are why this country is in so much trouble....especially if they are raised by liberal/Democrats or plain Democrats.

TheDudeAbides92

It's hard to imagine.......wow. No a lot of parents are why this country is in so much trouble....especially if they are raised by liberal/Democrats or plain Democrats.
Well they’re welcome to continue sending their kids to school. I don’t know how anyone who cares about their kids could though. We all know those parents do not

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Well they’re welcome to continue sending their kids to school. I don’t know how anyone who cares about their kids could though. We all know those parents do not
I’ll make a deal with you. You keep your kids home, and sell them your rotting mentality, and I’ll send my kids to school, so they can be your kids boss. Thanks!

qdg2

Let’s get back to the topic. Parents must accept that at school

1) their kids will be groomed to worship Satan and be gay or trans or worse ie marxism

2) or they can homeschool which is the responsible and right thing to do under these circumstances
I taught 6th grade today in public school. I spent most of my time just trying to get them to sit down. We didn't have time to study marxism. This is how they act at home.

Hey Champ, when are these parents going to have time to teach 8 hours of school? Come on.

They learn this behavior at HOME. These people can't even get their adult lives in order. Come on.

When you smell the weed wafting out of a car at 0700 at drop off.......tell me more. Come on.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
I taught 6th grade today in public school. I spent most of my time just trying to get them to sit down. We didn't have time to study marxism. This is how they act at home.

Hey Champ, when are these parents going to have time to teach 8 hours of school? Come on.

They learn this behavior at HOME. These people can't even get their adult lives in order. Come on.

When you smell the weed wafting out of a car at 0700 at drop off.......tell me more. Come on.
Did you teach any economics? For example, you could teach the difference between buying a handtruck for the company you work for, or demanding they supply you one which is contractually guaranteed. Could be a pre-law/economics elective….

qdg2

Did you teach any economics? For example, you could teach the difference between buying a handtruck for the company you work for, or demanding they supply you one which is contractually guaranteed. Could be a pre-law/economics elective….
No. I did drive my vette to school though. For example. Could be an economics lesson on jealousy. Sucks though.....handtruck won't fit in the vette.....