Parents have to understand that they MUST homeschool their kids even if it’s difficult

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
Let’s get back to the topic. Parents must accept that at school

1) their kids will be groomed to worship Satan and be gay or trans or worse ie marxism

2) or they can homeschool which is the responsible and right thing to do under these circumstances
As I understand it from your previously banned accounts, you don't have children...

Perhaps you should wait until you are a parent and have experience with such things before you coach others through it.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
I declare that everyone who voted for Biden dead or alive should be treated as if they are also a pedophile. It’s only fair
You've got five minutes before I ban you.

7:47 Eastern time.

Make them good.

EDIT: @MyTripisCut if I recall correctly you've got different opinions than I on homeschooling. Please don't judge us on this absolutely insane individual.

Last edited:

Integrity

Binge Poster
In the school systems, no. Not since I attended state university and saw how deplorable it was. The Marxist professors and braindead students alike

Nobody should have any faith in it. There are no teachers anymore; under a certain age they’re just groomers. Parents need to take an active role in education for their kids instead of letting the state raise them. It’s not easy and it’s time consuming yes but it’s essential to saving America
I get it.

Do you have faith in humanity?

Babagounj

Strength through joy

School district replaces 'boy' and 'girl' with gender-inclusive phrases 'person who produces sperm' and 'person who produces eggs' in Vermont​

Babagounj

Strength through joy

An 18-year-old biological male student, who also identifies as transgender, entered the girl’s locker room and began showering naked with four 14-year-old girls, according to a conservative legal organization.

The girls were reportedly showering in their bathing suits — which is common practice in high school — when a transgender student fully undressed and entered the shower next to them exposing his male genitalia to all four freshmen girls.

The school reportedly did nothing about this incident. It didn’t contact a Title IX officer nor were the girl’s families informed about the incident. The school district is claiming that this account isn’t the whole truth while failing to provide any additional information.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

School district replaces 'boy' and 'girl' with gender-inclusive phrases 'person who produces sperm' and 'person who produces eggs' in Vermont​

No, they’re not trying to convert our kids….

vantexan

Surprised they don't have other categories like "person who thinks they produce sperm."