Heat causing dry skin.

onehandsolo

Hi I am a 51 year old male driver. For the first time in my 30 years at UPS I am having some serious skin issues. I assume it is the summer heat causing my forearms and face to become very dry and uncomfortable. Was wondering if any of you guys or girls have had the same problem. My symptoms seem to get worse later in the week and later in the day.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Hi I am a 51 year old male driver. For the first time in my 30 years at UPS I am having some serious skin issues. I assume it is the summer heat causing my forearms and face to become very dry and uncomfortable. Was wondering if any of you guys or girls have had the same problem. My symptoms seem to get worse later in the week and later in the day.
Eat this and call me in the morning. It’s called @Gumby special exlixor.
E8E73057-75E1-46A4-9ED4-E93F03031C44.jpeg

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I get dry skin in the winter. Rare in the summer since it's usually humid.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Put on unscented lotion right after you shower.

H.E. Pennypacker

Mmm, Mombasa!
As much as i'd love to continue with the, "helpful" answers, I think it might have something to do with the ink on the boxes reacting to your skin. I have the same problem on my forearms. They get dry and rashy.