Heat issues with tattoos.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
I have paperwork to hand out anytime a sup who's ignorant starts messing with my tattooed brothers. Signed by both the union and management as to an agreement on "grandfathered" employees and those hired post '09.

I have paperwork to hand out anytime a sup who's ignorant starts messing with my tattooed brothers. Signed by both the union and management as to an agreement on "grandfathered" employees and those hired post '09.
If they don't like your tattoo ..they will try to fire you for something else!!! Im voting no again...But twice this time!!

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Look at it this way. When it does happen, which it will. You can go out and get a tattoo. 

To me, tattoos are gay.
Easy to say behind your computer.
Easy to say anywhere. Did I offend you?

To say they are gay shows your ignorance. What are you 12. Oh that's gay. No one says that anymore. If u don't like tattoos that's one thing to say they are gay shows your maturity level is way down there.

We had plenty of hot summers long before we had shorts. How come I don't remember drivers dropping from the heat? Is it due to A/C that we can't take it?
Because the weather is not what it was years ago. Hotter summers and lighter winters. Maybe it's global warning. We are on the break of a new ice age. Or the end of the world. Take you pick.

quamba 638

Look at it this way. When it does happen, which it will. You can go out and get a tattoo. 

To me, tattoos are gay.
Easy to say behind your computer.
Easy to say anywhere. Did I offend you?

To say they are gay shows your ignorance. What are you 12. Oh that's gay. No one says that anymore. If u don't like tattoos that's one thing to say they are gay shows your maturity level is way down there.

Hey. Who are you to say what people don't say anymore? I'm mature when I need to be. Maybe "gay" was poor word selection. Does "pointless" work better for you?

Do any of your centers provide water? promote continuous hydration in temps/humidity type days. Guys (ladies), take care of yourselves, the company informs you to hydrate. friend*@k SPORH when it comes down to health. Tats or not is not the issue. Long pants/sleeves isn't an arguable issue either. Know the signs of heat exhaustion. slow down, take breaks, take care of yourselves cause you're replaceable and dispensable. If you have to wear long sleeve and pants nobody says you can't soak yourself to stay cool. . .
The hell it is. I went from pants and long sleeves when I was first hired for two years. Thought I was tough to do so. Then put on the shorts and short sleeves. Boy was I a idiot. Then told to but back on the pants and long sleeves. I drink a gallon to 2 gallons of water a day when needed. I take lots of breaks when they make me put on the snow suit. It doesn't matter. I but a heart monitor on me and with shorts and short sleeves then with pants and long sleeves. My heart rate went up 25%. Also my stop count went down to. It's not good for the heart. I don't care what people thought had happened before. 90% will answer that they enjoy the shorts short sleeves. What would happen if the company said no more shorts or short sleeves. You know they can do that. They can change the uniform guide lines any way the want. That would be crazy.

quamba 638

Hey. Who are you to say what people don't say anymore? I'm mature when I need to be. Maybe "gay" was poor word selection. Does "pointless" work better for you?
Maybe pointless to you. But to me it's more then that. What are some of your Hobbies or something you like, so I can bash it.
I'm not bashing it. You implied that I would get a tattoo when the majority of the population got one. Obviously i wont. Didn't mean offend you. I just stated my opinion. I like spending time with my kids, fishing and playing guitar.

stink219

Maybe pointless to you. But to me it's more then that. What are some of your Hobbies or something you like, so I can bash it.
I agree. It's not just about picking a random picture off the board. In some cases (like mine) it could be a representation or expression of relatives or children that passed on. It also is a connection between your body and mind. If you have never been tattooed, your body goes through a good deal of pain. It's a challenge to see what your body can take getting tattooed for 8 hours at a time.
Quamba, if one of your children passed before you (god forbid) and you got a tattoo symbolizing them, I'm sure your other tattooed freak brothers on this forum would embrace it and not think its "gay". Just like the Teamsters, certain car owners and sports fans see what they do as a brotherhood, us tattooed freaks think we are too.

cheeks

The hell it is. I went from pants and long sleeves when I was first hired for two years. Thought I was tough to do so. Then put on the shorts and short sleeves. Boy was I a idiot. Then told to but back on the pants and long sleeves. I drink a gallon to 2 gallons of water a day when needed. I take lots of breaks when they make me put on the snow suit. It doesn't matter. I but a heart monitor on me and with shorts and short sleeves then with pants and long sleeves. My heart rate went up 25%. Also my stop count went down to. It's not good for the heart. I don't care what people thought had happened before. 90% will answer that they enjoy the shorts short sleeves. What would happen if the company said no more shorts or short sleeves. You know they can do that. They can change the uniform guide lines any way the want. That would be crazy.
I won't lie, i love shorts and short sleeve uni's. I also qualified the summer of 01' wearing long sleeves and winter pants cause that's all they had at the time. If the company decided to take away shorts/short sleeve I would respectfully comply and then drop my SPORH by 25% during any part of the year that summerwear could be worn.