Held accountable for telematics and 9.5 hour dispatches

davidix

That is one of the possible ways to get on the list, but there are other ways. It's funny how the new contract doesn't change the stipulations for getting on the 9.5 list so the cover drivers and people under 4 years will still be getting screwed. That's why I got on the 9.5 list as soon as I qualified after peak because I know how much work they will try to put on me being a driver under 4 years once the new contract is finally implemented. Our center likely won't have 22.4 drivers so cover drivers are in for a world of hurt lol.
Everybody is under the impression everybody will be 9.5. I thought that was the old contract. You're telling me that language is on the new master? Even my union steward said everybody will be 9.5. When did they change it?

Rack em

Made the Podium
Everybody is under the impression everybody will be 9.5. I thought that was the old contract. You're telling me that language is on the new master? Even my union steward said everybody will be 9.5. When did they change it?
That's not the way I interpreted the new contract since they didn't change the ways to get on the 9.5 list. They would have crossed out the entire paragraph on how to get on the 9.5 list if they were going to allow ALL drivers to opt into it. I read the contract through Ups's eyes so I know how they will try to spin it.

542thruNthru

That's not the way I interpreted the new contract since they didn't change the ways to get on the 9.5 list. They would have crossed out the entire paragraph on how to get on the 9.5 list if they were going to allow ALL drivers to opt into it. I read the contract through Ups's eyes so I know how they will try to spin it.

They left the language because it still pertains to people that will not have 22.4s in their building.

Any building having 22.4s will fall under this language.
Screenshot_20190207-135210.png

@davidix Do you have Sat Ground at your building?

Ipopsheep

I got a diad text yesterday saying "was that last back really necessary?" I replied yes it is a dock I have to back up too and gave them the address. I get another diad text asking " and was the back before that necessary" and I responded yes, it was also a dock and it was necessary and I gave them the address." I get a third diad text to You need to reduce your number of backs. Those two backs were legit but some of my other backs I did earlier were just to get my truck in a better parking position or some are because I cant get going forward because of the ice and must back up a few feet to get going forward.

Long story short. What can they do to me? Progressive discipline or can they just talk to me every day and cant do anything to me?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I got a diad text yesterday saying "was that last back really necessary?" I replied yes it is a dock I have to back up too and gave them the address. I get another diad text asking " and was the back before that necessary" and I responded yes, it was also a dock and it was necessary and I gave them the address." I get a third diad text to You need to reduce your number of backs. Those two backs were legit but some of my other backs I did earlier were just to get my truck in a better parking position or some are because I cant get going forward because of the ice and must back up a few feet to get going forward.

Long story short. What can they do to me? Progressive discipline or can they just talk to me every day and cant do anything to me?

Standard response

“I’am doing the best I can”

Learn it

File a harassment grievance.