Hello all!

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I never had an accident. 2nd day out by myself, I scratched. This job is cake, I don't know why you people make it sound like it's some difficult complicated complex operation. A monkey could do this. Now, let's hear all of your smart :censored2: comments.

Have you gotten a full dispatch yet? Or still at 6 hours?

TopsyKrets

$41.51
What's it matter? If I said I have been dispatched an 8.5 hour day, you'd say "oh well wait until peak and we will see if you have what it takes. I doubt you will". And if I said I am still on 6 hours, you'd say "oh well wait until they dispatch you a full route. Then we will see how good you are"

I've spent a lot of time on this site just reading and researching. I'd say 9 out of 10 of you are pessimistic, unhappy, middle aged overweight white men who still after 15 years of being out of high school, do not know what you want to do with your life.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
What's it matter? If I said I have been dispatched an 8.5 hour day, you'd say "oh well wait until peak and we will see if you have what it takes. I doubt you will". And if I said I am still on 6 hours, you'd say "oh well wait until they dispatch you a full route. Then we will see how good you are"

I've spent a lot of time on this site just reading and researching. I'd say 9 out of 10 of you are pessimistic, unhappy, middle aged overweight white men who still after 15 years of being out of high school, do not know what you want to do with your life.

Topsy has it all figured out

They are so cute at this age

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member

Topsy has it all figured out

They are so cute at this age

Then, there are those of us who did the job for 30 or so years and managed to get out unscathed.

I doubt we'll see many of those in the future.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

So that's a no? I'm always a little wary of people who come on this website to gloat about how easy they think the job is.

You clipped a Ford Escape but never had an accident?

And you're a proven liar.

Wilson, you're too gullible. I never clipped anything.. I posted that to give sciatica something to read in his free time.

Who is really bad at back pedaling.

BigBrown87

If it’s brown, it’s going down
Boy this job is easy and not complicated? Must be related to @UpstateNYUPSer? We will test your strength come peak, we will get a update telling us why is UPS so screwed up. Wait until you deliver over 400 stops a day or work a 14hr day then you can talk crap tadpole.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Boy this job is easy and not complicated? Must be related to @UpstateNYUPSer? We will test your strength come peak, we will get a update telling us why is UPS so screwed up. Wait until you deliver over 400 stops a day or work a 14hr day then you can talk crap tadpole.

Nah, he got dq'd so he thought he'd take out his frustration by making up bs on a website.

TopsyKrets

$41.51
You're delivering packages all day. lol it's not a hard job. Whether it's winter summer dark or day. I mean cmon now... it's apparent that none of you little boys have ever worked in the oil field. Go trip pipe for 12 hours or wrench rods. Or even try lumberjacking. I'll bet you'd be missing your little brown outfit and big brown ice cream truck.

You're delivering packages all day. lol it's not a hard job. Whether it's winter summer dark or day. I mean cmon now... it's apparent that none of you little boys have ever worked in the oil field. Go trip pipe for 12 hours or wrench rods. Or even try lumberjacking. I'll bet you'd be missing your little brown outfit and big brown ice cream truck.
You wouldn't last a day out here.

Now go troll somewhere else.