Hello Everyone!!

dl10029

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">:) Hi Everyone!!

I am new to this community and would love to join in on some of your discussions. I am a part timer and have been with company for 12 years and expect to retire in three, if I can last that long.

Please respond..

</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
Welcome, but dont expect for a bunch of people to respond to what you have posted. Most here have put in that many years in full time and have another 18-25 yet to go.

d

trickpony1

He clearly isn't in the Central States coverage area!
.....or perhaps someone has grossly misled him/her into thinking this is possible.

trickpony1

I understand that.
My comment was subtle sarcasm aimed at CS.
I would have used some cutesy icons rolling in laughter but I'm just a dumb truckdriver and don't know, or care, about how to use cool stuff like the "quote" function and the icons.
I'm still curious where he/she came up with retirement after 15 years unless he/she knows something I don't.

xracer

ups79, some part timers do share pension benefits with the full timers it all depends on where he/she is from and their age..