Help! I need sound advice! Got hurt today by an employee of high rise where I'd been working!

hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG
Everyone here is a smart arse miserable jerk.. Don't get offended by the stupidity. If you are hurt, tell UPS. You will regret not treating your injury.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Yes, I know. But, since I had favor with the head of HR, I was hoping to get into a UPS store, or the like, afterward. It was a challenge to do this, anyhow. But, I like a good challenge in life.
Thank you for your response.
Ups stores are privately owned franchises.

You will not be a ups employee.

Glamourgirlnomore

Too long didn't read.

The feeling of most on here if you keep writing novels.
I understand. Sorry... I am a speed-reader.
I wanted to share what happened to get advice. Y'all would have more experience with this, than me. Took me a few minutes to write. I didn't realize that most cannot tolerate getting the facts. If I said, "I got hurt!" THEN, I could understand the "BS" thinking, you had. I wanted to be clear about what happened.
Be safe. Have a good day, and enjoy the holiday season.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Yes, I know. But, since I had favor with the head of HR, I was hoping to get into a UPS store, or the like, afterward. It was a challenge to do this, anyhow. But, I like a good challenge in life.
Thank you for your response.
Uhhhh well....If that were true, then Your HR guy would have told you that UPS stores are franchises, and do their own private hiring. HR cannot help you get any type of job working in them, So I'm gonna call :bsbullf: on your "favor". Guess you got down on your knees under the HR desk for nothing.....lol

Glamourgirlnomore

Everyone here is a smart arse miserable jerk.. Don't get offended by the stupidity. If you are hurt, tell UPS. You will regret not treating your injury.
That was the part I didn't know what to do about. I have never worked in this kind of industry, nor been hurt while working. I didn't know what to do or what I should do, since I wanted to finish the work schedule, and not let my driver down, either. I am tougher than I look. :~) I also do not give up easily in life.
Thank you for your kind response. Have a safe and wonderful holiday season, hellfire.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Oh, but, they were saying they needed someone for a UPS location in customer service. No worries, though. I have other talents to draw upon, should that be the case.
Yea right....that's why in your original novel...you went on and on about how you've been out of work for montha and how badly you need this helper job.

Glamourgirlnomore

Uhhhh well....If that were true, then Your HR guy would have told you that UPS stores are franchises, and do their own private hiring. HR cannot help you get any type of job working in them, So I'm gonna call :bsbullf: on your "favor". Guess you got down on your knees under the HR desk for nothing.....lol
I don't even want to write what I am thinking about your RUDE response. Maybe that's how YOU got a job, but NEVER been my style.
Good luck in life, with that mentality.
And the head of HR is a woman. Turkey.

oldngray

nowhere special
moss-popcorn.gif