Help! I need sound advice! Got hurt today by an employee of high rise where I'd been working!

Octave

Honesty is our policy.

Hope you have a speedy recovery and best of luck with keeping your job. Though, it is very likely you were not going to stay employed past peak in the first place as Driver Helper is only a peak position. As far as I know, the best time to get hired is the beginning of the summer as lots of people with seniority take vacation so there's some more work to do.

oldngray

nowhere special
Krampus would still punish her.
Krampus-8.jpg

Glamourgirlnomore

Shouldn't you be out working?
Yes!!!! However, since the building management said "Because you're hurt, you cannot work in the building."
That forced me to contact the driver and then talk to the Sup, who said he'd try to get me into another high rise and that he will call me this morning.
I got up at my usual 5:30 time, soaked in Epsom Salts... had washed my uniform and have been waiting for the new assignment, ready to go.
I called the Sup at 9 AM, and left a VM.
So, I'm waiting. Hoping there will be a place for me.
Not sure there will be, as UPS hired a lot of holiday helpers. Praying so!!

Glamourgirlnomore

She was at least creative and didn't ramble on so much. Holy :censored2:! This woman is her own biggest fan and never STFU! Her driver probably put her in that building to get her out of his truck. Lol.
You need to learn some manners. You're a turkey.
I'm a writer and motivational speaker, and use to explaining things.
No, I didn't talk much on the job. Not paid to do that.

Glamourgirlnomore

Honesty is our policy.

Hope you have a speedy recovery and best of luck with keeping your job. Though, it is very likely you were not going to stay employed past peak in the first place as Driver Helper is only a peak position. As far as I know, the best time to get hired is the beginning of the summer as lots of people with seniority take vacation so there's some more work to do.
Thank you for your kind reply, Octave. Be blessed this year and always.