HELP!!! NEED NEW BOOTS!!!!

mrbrowntown

what are some good boots for drivers? i had a pair of tims... very comfortable but couldnt handle the workload... then i went wolverines and they are not for walking as much as we do... price doesnt matter if theyre worth it

542thruNthru

what are some good boots for drivers? i had a pair of tims... very comfortable but couldnt handle the workload... then i went wolverines and they are not for walking as much as we do... price doesnt matter if theyre worth it

Boots are for idiots that choose to live in areas with bad weather.

:)

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

New balance generally works for me. They have a black work shoe. Be prepared to replace them every 3 to 4 months.

Utility81

Rocky TMC Postal-Approved Public Service Shoes
Awesome “boots”. Great shoes if your ankles aren’t little b$@;@es I’ve worn new balance, ASICS, monarchs, you name it. Rocky is the most comfortable longest lasting I’ve had so far. In my 7th month with my current pair. Tread life on this pair is getting pretty worn. Just swapped the insoles and laces and they feel great. Hoping to get a couple more months out of them. Got another brand new pair in the closet waiting to be put into action.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Find a pair that works for you , then always buy two pairs , one will always be broken in and then rotate them , take an extra pair if you live in a winter climate

sandwich

The resident gearhead
If you want to wear boots, I suggest any quality moc toe wedge sole. For work I prefer thorogoods. Super comfortable once broken in, and the soles last a long time.

for weekend use I just picked up a pair of these. Irish setters are the most comfortable footwear ever made, but the soles wear out to fast to use them at work.
650BB421-5547-44C1-8E3E-0A4BF256D733.jpeg