Help possible new hire?

sneakyusmc

Hey everyone very new to this so bare with me. Long story short I was told on Friday to start ups school yesterday however I couldn’t bc my two weeks at my current job ended today. But yesterday I also happened to notice a week prior I recieved an email saying I was disqualified till next month for a ticket that I didn’t know was on my record (previous employer said they would have their lawyers handle it) and completely forgot about. If anyone could help and give me some insight as to what I should be expecting? I was told I would get another call letting me know when the next schooling was

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Hey everyone very new to this so bare with me. Long story short I was told on Friday to start ups school yesterday however I couldn’t bc my two weeks at my current job ended today. But yesterday I also happened to notice a week prior I recieved an email saying I was disqualified till next month for a ticket that I didn’t know was on my record (previous employer said they would have their lawyers handle it) and completely forgot about. If anyone could help and give me some insight as to what I should be expecting? I was told I would get another call letting me know when the next schooling was

Sounds like you missed the boat

Maybe in the fall . When they need extra drivers for Peak

barnyard

KTM rider
Enjoy the preload. I would bet you are there until Octoberish, they send you to school, you work peak as a temp, then go back to the preload in January.

Summer hiring is done in my area. I am thinking that if they are sending an off the street guy to driving school, it is for a perm position.
Hiring FT delivery drivers is year long at my building. Heard we are 20 to 25 drivers short. Can't even think about hiring 22.4 until all FT driving slots have been filled.

KoennenTiger

Summer hiring is done in my area. I am thinking that if they are sending an off the street guy to driving school, it is for a perm position.

I was in center mngr office a few days ago to complain and noticed he's written up on his white board to hire two guys a month starting this month, to be seasonal for peak.

Not really sure how they are going to jerk guys around for four months but hey it is ups around here

sneakyusmc

So I hope what will be the final update is that she told me I’ll start on the 9th or 11th and that she switched it just to keep my application open and that I’m still a driver. Hopefully all goes well

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
So I hope what will be the final update is that she told me I’ll start on the 9th or 11th and that she switched it just to keep my application open and that I’m still a driver. Hopefully all goes well
Learn all the depth of knowledge questions word for word now. Good luck.