Helping Drivers

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
I can tell you have a good work ethics and a new driver. Management see that as well.Your new to the game and they will pimp you out to the game.
There is some two thing they don't tech you but you must learn. First a career pace. What that in-tells is managing your package car you need to be right at the wire of 9.5. They will still call on you for extra work but you will be must be a snail at extra work. That last package drive down the wrong street a couple times use the even if you know where it is. You have to hit them where it hurts dispatch & payroll. Your rate may be low but they can't have you out more that 14 hours in a day burn them a few times and they will back off. I know that this is not in your nature but if you want off the hit list these are thing all senior driver know and practice.
Good luck and be safe most of all

WTF!!!!!!!!

Who let upsguy72 back in the building?

I hate helping drivers every day. It has gotten old over 20 years. Maybe time to accept the next transfer.

ITwannabe

I can tell you have a good work ethics and a new driver. Management see that as well.Your new to the game and they will pimp you out to the game.
There is some two thing they don't tech you but you must learn. First a career pace. What that in-tells is managing your package car you need to be right at the wire of 9.5. They will still call on you for extra work but you will be must be a snail at extra work. That last package drive down the wrong street a couple times use the even if you know where it is. You have to hit them where it hurts dispatch & payroll. Your rate may be low but they can't have you out more that 14 hours in a day burn them a few times and they will back off. I know that this is not in your nature but if you want off the hit list these are thing all senior driver know and practice.
Good luck and be safe most of all
I'm a hard worker but by no means do I run my dick in the dirt. I don't burn up routes getting back to the center before 5. I take all my breaks and lunch etc. I so a honest days work.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Actually I'm a full time student and I'm also married on top of working full time. Granted everyone has their personal stuff but it makes me even more mad about it

Make a stand then. Suffer now to get them off your back. You have to work as directed. But you ain't got to kill yourself doing it

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Waahhhhh?
crying-waterfalls.gif