Helping Drivers

Cementups

Box Monkey
257539d1395573824t-john-chen-memes-balls.jpg

wayfair

swollen member
i tried going to classes for a while. i had the latest classes. 7pm. i was late daily. now i have to quit UPS just to get a degree and not slave my life away.
can't you do some online stuff? just a couple of classes, not a full load.... labs will kill you

SaladTosser

Kill me now
i tried going to classes for a while. i had the latest classes. 7pm. i was late daily. now i have to quit UPS just to get a degree and not slave my life away.

I hope you're getting a worthwhile degree. I graduated with a bachelors and chose to stay at ups cause it pays more.

As for the OP, if you see lower seniority guys standing around; "I see plenty of lower guys right here."

ITwannabe

I hope you're getting a worthwhile degree. I graduated with a bachelors and chose to stay at ups cause it pays more.

As for the OP, if you see lower seniority guys standing around; "I see plenty of lower guys right here."

Going for a BS in Computer Science. Only have 1 and a 1/2 years left. It's online so I usually study on my breaks watch classes etc.

BrownTexas

I'd say 2 things. Use your seniority, if you have any, and get on the 9.5 list. Also, just file on everything. Usually if you become a big enough jerk they will lay down and stop in hopes you will stop filing.

BrownTexas

And... Anytime they send you a pick up, send it back. Always send it back. Make up excuses to not do it. Can't get there in time, might have missed, etc. unless you are instructed to do it keep sending it back.

tapatio75

Last year a new sup was messing me up, he had the nerve to send me to make a pick up at 8:00 pm after delivering over 600 pieces with no help

That pick up only had 500 pieces and I punched out at 10 while everybody else were already home except for the guy 20 blocks away that had to go help me

I went 9.5 because of that sup and hes no longer in my center

ITwannabe

Last year a new sup was messing me up, he had the nerve to send me to make a pick up at 8:00 pm after delivering over 600 pieces with no help

That pick up only had 500 pieces and I punched out at 10 while everybody else were already home except for the guy 20 blocks away that had to go help me

I can't get on the 9.5 until I have 4 years seniority.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1457625424.286506.jpg