Helping other drivers

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
After completing my route, am I required to help another driver if a supervisor asks?
Talking about your immortality YES you are required, when your been ask to do so , that the reason why you work so hard and the supervisor not.

BigBrown87

If it’s brown, it’s going down
Yes you will be required to work as directed or be fired for job abandonment. The only way to combat this is 8hr requests or 9.5 list and working slower and not have to be sent to help after your done.

tadpole

Tell them no and they may let you come in and punch out. Or they may instruct you to help. If they ever say “I am instructing you to ____”, you must do what they say or risk being terminated (unless it is unsafe or unethical).

barnyard

KTM rider
If you are done, and the green light of death comes on, do not touch your board until you get back to the building. When you get to the building, message back, "I am at the building, do you want me to go back out." Then sit and wait for an answer. NEVER use your phone if they are forcing you to help. Tell them to set up the meet.

If you are on the 9/5 list, reply to every 'can you help' message with, 'am I being forced.' Wait for an answer. If they are telling you to help with the 1st message, reply with, "what is the meet point.' If they do not reply with a time, ask for that, do not move until you get a reply.

You have to work as directed, but make it as painful as possible.

barnyard

KTM rider
Some people take their lunch at the end of the day in the building. If I get a message to help, "I have to take lunch, set up meet for after (whatever time I am done with break.) If you know the area you will be helping, make sure to take break far from there.

At some point, I will also reply with, "You need to fix your dispatch errors before we leave the building."

Cincypackagehandler

I’ve gotten help and I’ve received help before. I’d feel bad for being difficult about helping someone because I’ve gotten help when I’ve had 50 or so stops left at 5:30 before. I look at it as a pay it forward type thing.

bumped

I’ve gotten help and I’ve received help before. I’d feel bad for being difficult about helping someone because I’ve gotten help when I’ve had 50 or so stops left at 5:30 before. I look at it as a pay it forward type thing.

Good for you. I don't ask for help, and refuse it if offered. I am already pissed if I'm in the position for needing help. Why piss off someone else for forcing them to help me. I have 13.99 hours to get it done. Taking 20 stops off me isn't going to make me feel any better. The dispatch should have been better in the AM plan.

Future

Victory Ride
Good for you. I don't ask for help, and refuse it if offered. I am already :censored2: if I'm in the position for needing help. Why piss off someone else for forcing them to help me. I have 13.99 hours to get it done. Taking 20 stops off me isn't going to make me feel any better. The dispatch should have been better in the AM plan.
D18DB57C-5C60-413C-8098-B6EE3A8D7771.gif