Helppp

Florida driver

Got bumped by a driver who has a route .that wasnt cut .. im a swing driver.. does he have the right to bump me off a route... where dies it say it in the contract

Rack em

Made the Podium
Read your supplement. I know here once you bid a route you have to run that route until you either give it up or retire. You bid a route for a reason, if you want to cherry pick routes then stay a swing driver. FILE!

Florida driver

Huh?
He has a route that was in but he bumped you off the route you are covering?

In all cases Seniority prevails.
Yeah... his route was in ... supervisor asked him to cover the route I was on... and placed me on another route..[ driver knew both routes]..I always understood if bid drivers route was cut then he can bump less senior driver.. but if his bid route was not cut . He is suppose to stay on his route

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Got bumped by a driver who has a route .that wasnt cut .. im a swing driver.. does he have the right to bump me off a route... where dies it say it in the contract
200.gif

Read your supplement. I know here once you bid a route you have to run that route until you either give it up or retire. You bid a route for a reason, if you want to cherry pick routes then stay a swing driver. FILE!
But if your route is cut. You can bump any lower seniority driver.