Deferred Delivery?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
It’s happening in a lot of places. Here you go @upsjack :
1. Follow some sort of percent of work somewhere
2. Take the day off if it makes management’s numbers better
3. Be a utility/cover driver and grab a route based on seniority like everyone else

4. Stop being a bitch.
IMG_6863.gif

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
All joking aside, any reaction, statements, etc from the union in response to rural delivery service cuts? As I said before, it is somewhat easy now using with social media to generate negative press against the company for doing this.
It’s ups company they can run it how they see fit

Coldworld

60 months and counting
All joking aside, any reaction, statements, etc from the union in response to rural delivery service cuts? As I said before, it is somewhat easy now using with social media to generate negative press against the company for doing this.
Shot it down the first time…can do it again if people get fired up enough

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Don’t think ups really cares as long as we’re cutting costs
They will care when some news outfit does a hit piece on them. Gammy crying on camera about her meds not getting delivered. The media eats that stuff up!

Does our union even have a public relations/media department? This isn't 1990 anymore.

Law firms are really good at this. They advertise in key markets for people potentially hurt by some issue.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
They will care when some news outfit does a hit piece on them. Gammy crying on camera about her meds not getting delivered. The media eats that stuff up!

Does our union even have a public relations/media department? This isn't 1990 anymore.

Law firms are really good at this. They advertise in key markets for people potentially hurt by some issue.

Seriously ?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
When drivers use the what about the customers line it always makes me think about Teachers and the "think of the children!"

You don't care about the customer. You care that your route is out and you have to do something else that day.
542 is right! Job elimination is good for the company!