Here comes the 80 hour weeks

Hot Carl

They would probably let preloaders help out on the road if it got to that point. If this goes all year I might just quit my other job.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
239 stops today. Load quality was :censored2:.
You know what to do. Clock out for lunch at noon when you only have like 25 stops done, make sure you take at least an hour lunch. The diad will light up green like Christmas after your lunch. Just keep hitting “will contact ASAP.” Then if you really want to make them sweat turn your phone on airplane mode or block the center and all your sups numbers. Then send a message in saying “need assistance, will miss service.” Then just hit request acknowledged and accepted every time they send you a frantic desperation text in an effort to motivate you or further gauge their failure to dispatch properly

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
Ugh, I needed a rescue on Sunday. 203 stops, late dispatch since they run a skeleton crew for the preload.

Noon 1st stop in an area I never covered before; they cut 2 routes into one.

Had to call for help at 1600 with 115 stops to go... will had worked past midnight if I didn't get a driver to take 45 stops off me.

I helped others during the past 3 days, so I wuz pretty burned out on Sunday.

Monday rolls around.95 stops & was done by 1600.

I had to return the favor/ pay it forward by helping someone else when she had 100 stops to go@ 1700... took half and we both finished by 2300. Saw an Amazon driver heading back to their terminal on the way home too.

Corona Peak Season is here!

Rack em

Made the Podium
Ugh, I needed a rescue on Sunday. 203 stops, late dispatch since they run a skeleton crew for the preload.

Noon 1st stop in an area I never covered before; they cut 2 routes into one.

Had to call for help at 1600 with 115 stops to go... will had worked past midnight if I didn't get a driver to take 45 stops off me.

I helped others during the past 3 days, so I wuz pretty burned out on Sunday.

Monday rolls around.95 stops & was done by 1600.

I had to return the favor/ pay it forward by helping someone else when she had 100 stops to go@ 1700... took half and we both finished by 2300. Saw an Amazon driver heading back to their terminal on the way home too.

Corona Peak Season is here!
I'm sorry, did you say Sunday!?

mrbrownstone

Yes I am going to look like a big jerk to management when I file 9.5s during a pandemic if they actually force this many hours on us. I don’t care if it’s a pandemic or the apocalypse. I’m not working that many hours out of the goodness of my heart or to save everyone else’s behind, it will only be because they forced me and they will pay more for it.

Rack em

Made the Podium
Yes I am going to look like a big jerk to management when I file 9.5s during a pandemic if they actually force this many hours on us. I don’t care if it’s a pandemic or the apocalypse. I’m not working that many hours out of the goodness of my heart or to save everyone else’s behind, it will only be because they forced me and they will pay more for it.
If they don't have people laid off and they do their best to manage routes and the types of package that are on the routes then I will be understanding. It's if I'm working 12+ hour days with drivers laid off and I'm still delivering :censored2:ing furniture that I'll let the grievances fly!

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
Yup FXG now; they got rid of the Home Delivery name, but still run the ops in the same terminal.

Bigger bulk straight truck and p1000s p1200s goes out first for businesses and pickups

FXHD, still operates at similar dispatch times or as 2nd shift

Sundays and Mondays were usually cake for running a 7 day operation since November 2019 @ team eggplant; not anymore with some drivers going out with close to 300 stops on a friggin weekend day

Last edited: