Here comes the 80 hour weeks

SLW

I just saw the drone footage of the roads in N. Italy. Deserted. I feel like this could go either way depending on the severity.

Indecisi0n

Ok I will bite.
Until the new language was in place, in the Central region what option did a driver have when he was scheduled to work a 6th shift after working 12 hours each of his first 5 shifts?

I will tell you how it worked here. Business Agent says yes in the Central you can be forced into a 6th shift up to a maximum of 70 hours.

A driver refused. Warning letter. 2nd time, suspended. Then he realized he did not want to risk termination.

Alot of guys talk tough on here claiming they can't force. Well, good luck to you in the Central. Our Business Agent is no push over and he confirms you can be disciplined.

If you know my posts here on Brown Cafe then you know I stick up for myself before management.

If not in the Central or you have extra local language your experience may be different.
I honestly don't even know what you guys are talking about.

Misthios

I love my job. Don't you?
I told my mom I was going to work from home and could work on my own time, unlimited hours. I informed her I would be delivering via drone from my x box, she believed all of it and thought it was really cool.

I'm going to try this on my wife and see if I have the same luck? Any tips on how to really sell this story?

Rack em

Made the Podium
They told us to sheet stuff emergency conditions today if people are closed due to the virus. Sheeted up around 3-4 businesses.
They told us the same. Sheet it as EC and type COVID19 in the remarks. Then the center will hold it for like 2 weeks or something and if they don't pick it up by then it gets RTS'd

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Plus malaria, lyme disease and smallpox

download (1).jpeg