Here comes the 80 hour weeks

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Still it pisses you off when a customer calls and says they have to get their package because it's an emergency. You go out of the way to make service and its just crap that could have waited for days.
Last case I had like that was wallpaper.

Some EMERGENCY, lol.

Dumbo

A few 0-hour wirk weeks are more likely in our near future

I don't think so. I see us being at peak season levels if not higher. People are going to order so much :censored2: from home. And when things get back to normal I feel there is going to be a celebratory rush back to the economy. We just became the front lines for people getting anything really.

The government should do the payroll tax cut, they should just wait to do it for 4 weeks. People get back to work, get extra money, and are excited to spend it. We would see an explosive uptick in economic prosperity.

iruhnman630

I don't think so. I see us being at peak season levels if not higher. People are going to order so much :censored2: from home. And when things get back to normal I feel there is going to be a celebratory rush back to the economy. We just became the front lines for people getting anything really.

The government should do the payroll tax cut, they should just wait to do it for 4 weeks. People get back to work, get extra money, and are excited to spend it. We would see an explosive uptick in economic prosperity.
Many suppliers will be shut down.

The threat to the supply chain is the bigger long-term economic danger of the virus and the reaction to it

Dumbo

Many suppliers will be shut down.

The threat to the supply chain is the bigger long-term economic danger of the virus and the reaction to it

I actually don't think suppliers will shut down. Most places that shut down will be restaurants and movie theaters and schools. Office people will work from home. Most other companies with hands on labor will be business as usual. I'm willing to bet most routes will be pretty normal.

Poop Head

Judge me.
I actually don't think suppliers will shut down. Most places that shut down will be restaurants and movie theaters and schools. Office people will work from home. Most other companies with hands on labor will be business as usual. I'm willing to bet most routes will be pretty normal.
I hope it's heavy.

hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG
I also got the last two bottles of Lysol on the planet and I will drink Michelob ultras all day to keep me hydrated
MICHELOB ULTRAS WTF
FB00906A-64A0-44DD-990E-15C3A06BFCAA.gif