Here comes the 80 hour weeks

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
Can't wait to see what happens
giphy.gif

Me too.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
More than ever, we have a damn job to do!!! This is what we signed up for, our country needs us to step up to the plate and get our job done. It’s the truth. Much of what we deliver is meaningless crap but people truly need our service right now and I for one am proud to give it to them. It’s my lot in life, it’s honest ass work and somebody’s gotta do it

More than ever, we have a damn job to do!!! This is what we signed up for, our country needs us to step up to the plate and get our job done. It’s the truth. Much of what we deliver is meaningless crap but people truly need our service right now and I for one am proud to give it to them. It’s my lot in life, it’s honest ass work and somebody’s gotta do it
Exactly

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
giphy-5.gif

SMH

vvv

Ok there Sgt. Hulka