Here's a gas card for doing your job!!

johnnyunion

the grandpalooza of all you losers
What hub in central florida, I will beg for a transfer....

you want a transfer? that reminds me of a funny story. We had this little pimply airsort supervisor (couldna been more than 19) causing waves on the airsort . One day, before his shift started(he worked at night) we bumped into him at a bar. We kept buying him drinks and then off he went to work . Told our boys on the airsort what to do when he got there . The manager got tired and fell asleep and they put him in one of the aircans. Everyone continued loading the can. The can got put on a trailer and off to the airport it went.
The can was put on a plane and he woke up in anchorage, alaska. As a result , ups refused to fly him back down and he now works on the airsort up there , as a form of punishment. I can't remember his name, but it rhymed with Screwed , which is how we referred to him when we heard he was being reassigned to work up there.

That is one more example of how individual members of the union can get things done if we work collectively.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
I'm a contracted employee, working as instructed for a negotiated hourly wage. I don't care about the turkey any more than I care about donuts on founder's day or the weekly safety cookout. They're just handouts, nice if you get them but if not it's no big deal.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
you want a transfer? that reminds me of a funny story. We had this little pimply airsort supervisor (couldna been more than 19) causing waves on the airsort . One day, before his shift started(he worked at night) we bumped into him at a bar. We kept buying him drinks and then off he went to work . Told our boys on the airsort what to do when he got there . The manager got tired and fell asleep and they put him in one of the aircans. Everyone continued loading the can. The can got put on a trailer and off to the airport it went.
The can was put on a plane and he woke up in anchorage, alaska. As a result , ups refused to fly him back down and he now works on the airsort up there , as a form of punishment. I can't remember his name, but it rhymed with Screwed , which is how we referred to him when we heard he was being reassigned to work up there.

That is one more example of how individual members of the union can get things done if we work collectively.

That's a funny story. It's amazing how a guy with 9 posts would know so much about the guy that rymthes with screwed.:greedy:

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I find it interesting that UPSSocks has had no replies for JohnnyUnion.
I think he's scared and wants no part of Johnny.:anxious:
Probably causes him to have high school flash backs.

johnnyunion

I find it interesting that UPSSocks has had no replies for JohnnyUnion.
I think he's scared and wants no part of Johnny.:anxious:
Probably causes him to have high school flash backs.

I think you are right (thanks for the positive rep) . This little telling gem is from "about me" from upssocks profile : Getting close to retirement. I am dedicating the last couple years to even up the score.

The reason why he is behind in the scorekeeping is that guys like me have made his life the living hell it deserves to be.

There are so many ways to get guys like this in trouble or in line. Most of these ways are not on the premises nor are they physical. For example, when we have a manager who is out of bounds and did not take good advice from the rank and file, then the union hires a private eye to find out stuff about this manager and it is usually not hard to find. If the guy acts like the rules of life don't apply to him in the hub, he generally acts like the rules don't apply to him outside the hub.

With the accompanying photographs and documentation, we can usually get any one of these managers in line or turn over the evidence to a spouse or local police department . Maybe upssocks was one of those guys that we helped shed the light on.

diesel96

Don't you think this is a stretch..... I would never have to answer to a teamster under any circumstance.
No one tells me what to do. I have a meeting about once a quarter, and I sometimes get an occasional phone call if something goes sour. Other than that, I make my own routine.

SSocks, are you at it again ? Is this some quirky way of reaching out for some attention ? I know you'll probably blow this off, but I feel sorry for you Dude. Being this is the holidays, and your missing out on the festivities because of your lonely pathetic life, I want to wish you a Merry X-mas and a Happy New Year...Maybe if your ready to shed that protective porcupine pelt of a personality of yours you'll be able to rec'v much love and affection you so genuinely lack....Good luck shedding that spiny dexterior of yours, or continue being a miserable person...The choice is yours....Do you believe in Karma ?

Love, D...

who thinks that? The union controls this place and you know it upssocks. I've run so many guys like you in circles that they quit. The managers that I see are trainable , I go a little easier on them but still give them a needed lesson once in awhile.

I'll give you an example, one slightly out of control manager was in the hospital at one time for a minor heart attack. Me and two of my union buddies visited him and gave him the business in the private room he was in. Nothing that would leave bruises but we got our point across.

Sounds like you are the one out of control.

When he came back to work, everyone thought the heart attack made him a changed man. Oh he was a changed man all right because we changed him not the heart attack

Right!

P.S. Upssocks, a few days ago, I made this manager dig into his pockets and give me 15 bucks for a turkey as a form of tribute and just to see if he learned his lesson about what can happen to him if he doesn't behave. I wish you were my manager, I would have you straightened out in about a month and a half.

This is one big post of crap.

UPSSOCKS

Sorry, no I am not scared of Tommy Union. His posts are bogus so I don't respond to him. Hope everyone had a good christmas. Can't wait for 2010, lots of changes. The company is about to climb out of this depression...

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Sorry, no I am not scared of Tommy Union. His posts are bogus so I don't respond to him. Hope everyone had a good christmas. Can't wait for 2010, lots of changes. The company is about to climb out of this depression...

I would think you, of all people, would respect and admire this aspect of JohnnyUnions' posts?
You must live on a one way street.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage

I would think you, of all people, would respect and admire this aspect of JohnnyUnions' posts?

It would appear that Johnnyunion is an alter-identity created to mimick/mock UPSSOCKS.
UPSSOCK replying to Johnnyunion would be like talking to himself.

UPSSOCKS

After I read the first one about him beating someone up in a hospital, I put him on ignore. Sounds like some punk kid that thinks he is in the mob because he is a teamster.

johnnyunion

After I read the first one about him beating someone up in a hospital, I put him on ignore. Sounds like some punk kid that thinks he is in the mob because he is a teamster.

where did I write that we beat him up? I wrote" we gave him the business, nothing that would leave any bruises" . You apparently thought that implied violence but that assumption only shows the wickedness in your head. What I meant about giving him the business was reading salient portions of the new testament to him as an illustration of what will be his fate in the afterlife if he continues treating his workers like garbage. Didn't leave any bruises, but it left quite an impression.

Yes my posts are bogus and ridiculous but then again so are yours. My posts are nothing but the polar opposites of yours. If you don't like them, well guess what ?, you set the template for them. Now you know how people feel when they read the majority of your posts.

P

pickup

where did I write that we beat him up? I wrote" we gave him the business, nothing that would leave any bruises" . You apparently thought that implied violence but that assumption only shows the wickedness in your head. What I meant about giving him the business was reading salient portions of the new testament to him as an illustration of what will be his fate in the afterlife if he continues treating his workers like garbage. Didn't leave any bruises, but it left quite an impression.

Yes my posts are bogus and ridiculous but then again so are yours. My posts are nothing but the polar opposites of yours. If you don't like them, well guess what ?, you set the template for them. Now you know how people feel when they read the majority of your posts.

Johnnyunion, you are my hero. I wish I could be you.

Brownnblue

It would appear that Johnnyunion is an alter-identity created to mimick/mock UPSSOCKS.
UPSSOCK replying to Johnnyunion would be like talking to himself.

I respectfully disagree. In post #117, Johnnyunion writes a very fluid paragraph about his encounter with a hospitalized manager; he even uses the word "salient" in a meaningful and correct way.

In post #115, upssocks can not correctly use the word "that's". "That's kind of make sense" makes no sense at all, except perhaps to an uneducated buffoon like socks.

Just an observation.