Here's a gas card for doing your job!!

drake0727

also, in one of johnnyunions posts, he claims that he and his buddies got a 19 year old kid/pt sup drunk at a bar.

I'm really doubting this guys credibility. There's a fine line between criminal and joking around. Willingly buying drinks to an underage kid is criminal in my book.....

D

Dis-organized Labor

also, in one of johnnyunions posts, he claims that he and his buddies got a 19 year old kid/pt sup drunk at a bar.

I'm really doubting this guys credibility. There's a fine line between criminal and joking around. Willingly buying drinks to an underage kid is criminal in my book.....

This never happened. Too many inconsistencies and the getting drunk before work and stuck in ANC thing ever since makes that obvious. I think it was more of a jab at Drewed

Last edited by a moderator:

johnnyunion

the grandpalooza of all you losers
This never happened. Too many inconsistencies and the getting drunk before work and stuck in ANC thing ever since makes that obvious. I think it was more of a jab at Drewed

Drewed! that was his name. Thanks, I couldn't remember. :smart: That's for the negative rep, your statement about what I am full of is absolutely correct.

D

Dis-organized Labor

Drewed! that was his name. Thanks, I couldn't remember. :smart: That's for the negative rep, your statement about what I am full of is absolutely correct.
Those were my feelings at the time. They may change in the next 2 minutes:wink2: Coming up on a new year:peaceful:

Last edited by a moderator:

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage

Those were my feelings at the time. They may change in the next 2 minutes:wink2: Coming up on a new year:peaceful:

I guess if negative rep was given to UPSSocks then it is fitting for Johnnyunion. They are polar opposites you know. :wink2:

over9five

Staff member

Perhaps it wasn't "willingly". Maybe the p/t sup told them to buy him drinks, and they worked as directed.