Herman Cain

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Cain probably knows how many states we have too.
Okeydokey, my guy made a gaff.
You think your beloved does not? Well if I was a supporter, I would prefer to say this is a gaff, or is he just really that stupid? I believe the latter.
And yes if my guy doesnt get the bid I will vote for anyone but OBAMA (ONE BIG ARSE MISTAKE AMERICA)
aND IF YOU WOULD LIKE MORE oBAMA GAFFS, i COULD GET A NEW FULL TIME JOB POSTING THEM.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Okeydokey, my guy made a gaff.
You think your beloved does not? Well if I was a supporter, I would prefer to say this is a gaff, or is he just really that stupid? I believe the latter.
And yes if my guy doesnt get the bid I will vote for anyone but OBAMA (ONE BIG ARSE MISTAKE AMERICA)
aND IF YOU WOULD LIKE MORE oBAMA GAFFS, i COULD GET A NEW FULL TIME JOB POSTING THEM.
[video=youtube;EpGH02DtIws]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpGH02DtIws[/video]

Tooner,

you missed the point. His first official gaff came at the hands of the easiest interview in the world, FOXED SPEWS and he got tripped up. I cant wait for him to appear on other national shows and really get tripped up, I will have a field day repeating them over and over and over and over and over....

Just like FOXED SPEWS

Peace.

bbsam

Staff member
Wow. This thread has about as much depth as Cain's knowledge of foreign affairs. "Who's gaff is more telling?" Really? That's as deep as we can get talking about this potential (probably not) candidate?

moreluck

golden ticket member
I have great admiration for a person who admits that he doesn't know something and then finds out. It's so much worse when they don't know something and just goes on & on & on.....Barney Frank comes to mind. When he doesn't know anything, he just says, "Quit interrupting me or this interview is over".
All leaders don't know every single thing, but the good ones say, "I don't know, but I'll find out and get back to you."

The president can choose the best people to surround himself....people with the knowledge needed about everything. Obama chose to pick friends, so he squandered his opportunity for resource. Herman Cain has more sense in his little finger than Obama has overall.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
* “What I was suggesting — you’re absolutely right that John McCain has not talked about my Muslim faith…”
–Barack Obama interview with ABC’s George Stephanopoulos, who corrected him: “Christian faith".
* “I’ve now been in 57 states — I think one left to.”
–Obama 2008 campaign event, Beaverton, OR
* “In case you missed it, this week, there was a tragedy in Kansas. Ten thousand people died — an entire town destroyed.”
–Barack Obama, 2007 campaign speech on a Kansas tornado that killed 12 people.
“The Middle East is obviously an issue that has plagued the region for centuries”? (Jan. 28, 2010)
Erroneously described “Austrian” as a language, when he meant “German,” as Obama did in France on April 6, 2009, when he observed: “It was also interesting to see that political interaction in Europe is not that different from the United States Senate. There’s a lot of — I don’t know what the term is in Austrian, wheeling and dealing?”
May 26, 2008: “On this Memorial Day, as our nation honours its unbroken line of fallen heroes — and I see many of them in the audience here today — our sense of patriotism is particularly strong”?
In praising a “Navy Corpsman” on Feb. 5, 2010, Obama mispronounced it, “Navy Corpse-man”, not realizing the “ps” is silent.
Obama said a great-uncle had helped to liberate the Auschwitz death camp at the end of World War II. Who knew Obama had an uncle in Russia? Considering that it was the Red Army of Joseph Stalin, which liberated Auschwitz on Jan. 27, 1945.

Lue C Fur

Evil member
Wow. This thread has about as much depth as Cain's knowledge of foreign affairs. "Who's gaff is more telling?" Really? That's as deep as we can get talking about this potential (probably not) candidate?

Your Liberal sister brought up the gaff crap so...:wink2:

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
* “What I was suggesting — you’re absolutely right that John McCain has not talked about my Muslim faith…”
–Barack Obama interview with ABC’s George Stephanopoulos, who corrected him: “Christian faith".
* “I’ve now been in 57 states — I think one left to.”
–Obama 2008 campaign event, Beaverton, OR
* “In case you missed it, this week, there was a tragedy in Kansas. Ten thousand people died — an entire town destroyed.”
–Barack Obama, 2007 campaign speech on a Kansas tornado that killed 12 people.
“The Middle East is obviously an issue that has plagued the region for centuries”? (Jan. 28, 2010)
Erroneously described “Austrian” as a language, when he meant “German,” as Obama did in France on April 6, 2009, when he observed: “It was also interesting to see that political interaction in Europe is not that different from the United States Senate. There’s a lot of — I don’t know what the term is in Austrian, wheeling and dealing?”
May 26, 2008: “On this Memorial Day, as our nation honours its unbroken line of fallen heroes — and I see many of them in the audience here today — our sense of patriotism is particularly strong”?
In praising a “Navy Corpsman” on Feb. 5, 2010, Obama mispronounced it, “Navy Corpse-man”, not realizing the “ps” is silent.
Obama said a great-uncle had helped to liberate the Auschwitz death camp at the end of World War II. Who knew Obama had an uncle in Russia? Considering that it was the Red Army of Joseph Stalin, which liberated Auschwitz on Jan. 27, 1945.
You ran out of room on the internet didnt you Baba, love it.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
And actually I started the Herman Cain thread, to talk about Herman Cain, since some of you have a better choice you think in your mind, why dont you start a thread to sing the praises of that on?
Til I change my mind, and you wont change it, only facts, and time will, not opinion, and inuendo, Ill keep singing, til something better comes along.
thanks for all your opinion, but that to me is all it is, and way too long to read when I know it is not objective, so I never do.
so waste your time elsewhere, telling us of all the wonderful thing your guy has done since he took office.
thankfully that post shouldnt be very long, in fact, it would be pointless, and a true waste of internet space.

bbsam

Staff member
And actually I started the Herman Cain thread, to talk about Herman Cain, since some of you have a better choice you think in your mind, why dont you start a thread to sing the praises of that on?
Til I change my mind, and you wont change it, only facts, and time will, not opinion, and inuendo, Ill keep singing, til something better comes along.
thanks for all your opinion, but that to me is all it is, and way too long to read when I know it is not objective, so I never do.
so waste your time elsewhere, telling us of all the wonderful thing your guy has done since he took office.
thankfully that post shouldnt be very long, in fact, it would be pointless, and a true waste of internet space.

Now that is some fascinating dribble. Thanks for sharing. Keep coming back.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Its ok BB, I was here before you, and will be here when you are gone. Dribble, pretty insulting, just goes to show.....................
And thats all you got, LOL.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

NOw, you know I will be the first one to jump on the Bandwagon the moment you publically air that you are supporting a different candidate. I cant wait...

Ima lay odds, that by November, you will be saying HERMAN WHO??

Peace.

klein

Für Meno :)
Rumour is getting larger that Sarah will run.... she's doing an east coast tour now, after buying her home in AZ ! (besides, who hasn't seen her internet ads, even here on BC ) !!!

bbsam

Staff member
Its ok BB, I was here before you, and will be here when you are gone. Dribble, pretty insulting, just goes to show.....................
And thats all you got, LOL.

I re-read my post, and boy was I ever right. Here you are on an opinion forum going on and on about how you aren't going to read other opinions. Apparently there isn't a whole lot to say about Herman Cain and the thread has gone elsewhere. Sorry threads do that. As a moderator I would think you would know that. And "dribble" is hardly that insulting. But to appease you, let's not call it dribble, lets say it's "weirdly thin-skinned and ultimately odd" that other opinions on an opinion forum would elicit such a response from one who has been here so long. That you were here before me and will be here after me? If true congratulations...I think. Or maybe I'm sorry; I'm not sure what length of time on an opinon forum says about an individual. Mostly I think it means I have too much time on my hands (my opinion). Maybe not nearly as much as Upstate, moreluck, et. al., but to each his own.:wink2:

I re-read my post, and boy was I ever right. Here you are on an opinion forum going on and on about how you aren't going to read other opinions. Apparently there isn't a whole lot to say about Herman Cain and the thread has gone elsewhere. Sorry threads do that. As a moderator I would think you would know that. And "dribble" is hardly that insulting. But to appease you, let's not call it dribble, lets say it's "weirdly thin-skinned and ultimately odd" that other opinions on an opinion forum would elicit such a response from one who has been here so long. That you were here before me and will be here after me? If true congratulations...I think. Or maybe I'm sorry; I'm not sure what length of time on an opinon forum says about an individual. Mostly I think it means I have too much time on my hands (my opinion). Maybe not nearly as much as Upstate, moreluck, et. al., but to each his own.:wink2:

You must have missed this part of her post...."thanks for all your opinion, but that to me is all it is, and way too long to read when I know it is not objective",

bbsam

Staff member
And in the larger picture, it's nearly all opinion on an internet forum and if one does not read other opinions, objective or not, what's the point really? It truly is "wasted internet space". But if it's only opinion that I agree with, objective or not, that I read and reinforce my own opinions and strengthen my own pre-conceptions, then how does that benefit anyone except to further my own self importance?

And in the larger picture, it's nearly all opinion on an internet forum and if one does not read other opinions, objective or not, what's the point really? It truly is "wasted internet space". But if it's only opinion that I agree with, objective or not, that I read and reinforce my own opinions and strengthen my own pre-conceptions, then how does that benefit anyone except to further my own self importance?
Not that I disagree with you entirely on the basic principle, but does that justify calling someone else's opinion "dribble" ? I'm pretty sure that when an opinion piece of...let's say, Herman Cain, starts out with something like " What a loser", the people that support him are not likely to read much further. Let's face it, if I had started this post with, "bbsam you are a maroon", the second line would most likely not be given much due.