Herman Cain

moreluck

golden ticket member
NOw, you know I will be the first one to jump on the Bandwagon the moment you publically air that you are supporting a different candidate. I cant wait...

Ima lay odds, that by November, you will be saying HERMAN WHO??

Peace.
So who will write Obama's next book??

bbsam

Staff member
Not that I disagree with you entirely on the basic principle, but does that justify calling someone else's opinion "dribble" ? I'm pretty sure that when an opinion piece of...let's say, Herman Cain, starts out with something like " What a loser", the people that support him are not likely to read much further. Let's face it, if I had started this post with, "bbsam you are a maroon", the second line would most likely not be given much due.

But...but...I am a maroon!:happy-very:

moreluck

golden ticket member
Original Fribble

Our legendary, super-thick, soft-serve shake in your choice of chocolate, vanilla, strawberry or coffee

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
According to Liberal Democrats: If you dont like Obama and watch FOX...your a stupid racist Tea Party Republican. If your Black and against Obama then your a Uncle Tom. (thanks Lue c fer)

And then we have Herman Cain, what the heck they gonna do with that? Lol

moreluck

golden ticket member
According to Liberal Democrats: If you dont like Obama and watch FOX...your a stupid racist Tea Party Republican. If your Black and against Obama then your a Uncle Tom. (thanks Lue c fer)

like either fedex or bbsam said....he's a token pizza.

wkmac

The folks in the African American community I hear speaking out are by no means an Uncle Tom at all.

[video=youtube;yOk1880NkOI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOk1880NkOI[/video]

And this voice is growing larger and larger by the day.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I wish they'd interview that woman that right after Obama won the election she kept saying Obama was going to pay her mortgage.