Herman Cain

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Im putting my money on the Cain Train jumping the tracks around november as his money dries up, his "street hoodie" tone dies out and his message fails like his train to pain tour.

For me, I prefer to call it the "Lame train" cause only imbeciles would board it!

Peace.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I do love the "Pain-Train" LMAO ! :)
Hey Klein, do they have a train going to Canada anywhere? If so please get on it, a country is missing an, um aww, ahhh ahhh a town is missing a ahhhh, a village is missing a , ahhhh (imitating BO) citizen:peaceful:

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
How To Put An End to Herman Cain’s Presidential Run

If you want to stop Herman Cain’s Presidential Run, ask him these 15 questions:

1) How much profit did Godfather’s Pizza make in 1988?
2) How much profit did Godfather’s Pizza make in 1989?
3) How much profit did Godfather’s Pizza make in 1990?
4) How much profit did Godfather’s Pizza make in 1991?
5) How much profit did Godfather’s Pizza make in 1992?
6) How much profit did Godfather’s Pizza make in 1993?
7) How much profit did Godfather’s Pizza make in 1994?
8) How much profit did Godfather’s Pizza make in 1995?
9) How much profit did Godfather’s Pizza make in 1996?
10) How much profit did Godfather’s Pizza make in 1997?
11) How much profit did Godfather’s Pizza make in 1998?
12) How much profit did Godfather’s Pizza make in 1999?
13) How much profit did Godfather’s Pizza make in 2000?
14) How much profit did Godfather’s Pizza make in 2001?
15) How much profit did Godfather’s Pizza make in 2002?

I believe he will not answer because the Manager buyout of Godfather’s Pizza that he led in 1988 was heavily mortgaged to the bank. All profits apparently went to the bank. Thus for 15 years as C.E.O. of Godfather’s Pizza, the company did not not make any profits.
Cain likes to say that he brought back Godfather’s Pizza from the edge of bankruptcy and made it profitable. However since 1985 when Pillsbury first bought the company, there has been no data to back this up. Up to 1984, Godfather’s Pizza had made a profit every year of its existence. If it made a profit in 1985 is unknown, but we do know that the owners of Godfather’s Pizza, Diversifoods, projected that it would make a profit in 1986 through 1990.
Thus the truth is most likely that Cain was put in charge of a very profitable company and within three years brought it teetering to the edge of bankruptcy.
We won’t know the truth until he releases earnings and profit statements for each year that he was CEO, which he has never done. I suspect he never will do it.

Herman Cain, Release your Godfather’s Pizza Annual Earnings Statements!

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Like Cain's political aspirations will ever get that far.
Yes but five long years ago who woulda thunk an unknown freshman senator would rule our country. Like him or not this virtual unknown could do the same thing.
We can only hope.

moreluck

golden ticket member
How To Put An End to Herman Cain’s Presidential Run

If you want to stop Herman Cain’s Presidential Run, ask him these 15 questions:

1) How much profit did Godfather’s Pizza make in 1988?
2) How much profit did Godfather’s Pizza make in 1989?
3) How much profit did Godfather’s Pizza make in 1990?
4) How much profit did Godfather’s Pizza make in 1991?
5) How much profit did Godfather’s Pizza make in 1992?
6) How much profit did Godfather’s Pizza make in 1993?
7) How much profit did Godfather’s Pizza make in 1994?
8) How much profit did Godfather’s Pizza make in 1995?
9) How much profit did Godfather’s Pizza make in 1996?
10) How much profit did Godfather’s Pizza make in 1997?
11) How much profit did Godfather’s Pizza make in 1998?
12) How much profit did Godfather’s Pizza make in 1999?
13) How much profit did Godfather’s Pizza make in 2000?
14) How much profit did Godfather’s Pizza make in 2001?
15) How much profit did Godfather’s Pizza make in 2002?

I believe he will not answer because the Manager buyout of Godfather’s Pizza that he led in 1988 was heavily mortgaged to the bank. All profits apparently went to the bank. Thus for 15 years as C.E.O. of Godfather’s Pizza, the company did not not make any profits.
Cain likes to say that he brought back Godfather’s Pizza from the edge of bankruptcy and made it profitable. However since 1985 when Pillsbury first bought the company, there has been no data to back this up. Up to 1984, Godfather’s Pizza had made a profit every year of its existence. If it made a profit in 1985 is unknown, but we do know that the owners of Godfather’s Pizza, Diversifoods, projected that it would make a profit in 1986 through 1990.
Thus the truth is most likely that Cain was put in charge of a very profitable company and within three years brought it teetering to the edge of bankruptcy.
We won’t know the truth until he releases earnings and profit statements for each year that he was CEO, which he has never done. I suspect he never will do it.

Herman Cain, Release your Godfather’s Pizza Annual Earnings Statements!

How many companies did Obama manage ??????????????????????????????????? How many payrolls was he responsible for??????????????????? How much scheduling of hours did he do ????????????????

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
How many companies did Obama manage ??????????????????????????????????? How many payrolls was he responsible for??????????????????? How much scheduling of hours did he do ????????????????

Umm? What?

You must be speaking of George W. Bush, with all his experience in business, he only bankrupted every company he ever ran, oh yeah, and the last business he ran into the ground, THE UNITED STATES of AMERICA.

"HOW DID THAT WORK OUT FOR YA?"

Peace.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Umm? What?

You must be speaking of George W. Bush, with all his experience in business, he only bankrupted every company he ever ran, oh yeah, and the last business he ran into the ground, THE UNITED STATES of AMERICA.

"HOW DID THAT WORK OUT FOR YA?"

Peace.

How's Obama handling that recovery for ya???? OUT

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
it really is amazing. better to have run a company into the ground, than never ran a company, at least you would have experience in what NOT TO DO. Now I dont know if Bush ever did, and since we are not talking about Bush Im not real worried.
we are all in an OBAMA experiment, and I would not trust him to pick my toilet paper.

I would not think Cain would have a chance, BUT I saw the experiment with OBAMA, and it worked,. You can pick on this man, forever, he can take it, and wont wimp out like BO does. He knows how to take criticism, he knows how to admit hes wrong, something BO doesnt. He admits he will surround himself with experts, not the neighborhood cronies, who never had a job, except in government.

I dont care for any of the others, BO needs to go. That is what I know, Peace out.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
How's Obama handling that recovery for ya???? OUT

I AM GLAD YOU ADMIT HE is in a RECOVERY FROM GEORGE BUSH. Thank you, finally.

Working out fine for me.. 115K for me last year, new harley, new ford, new toys.... most money ive made as a package driver....

The obama economy is working out just fine.

Peace.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I AM GLAD YOU ADMIT HE is in a RECOVERY FROM GEORGE BUSH. Thank you, finally.

Working out fine for me.. 115K for me last year, new harley, new ford, new toys.... most money ive made as a package driver....

The obama economy is working out just fine.

Peace.

115 k as a package driver? I dont care what you believe, I want to know where you work, and I want to transfer there.
And I want to transfer you to Chevrolet, even tho Obama owns it. The harley part, Ok, but you should get a pre 70 harley which was totally made in the USA, not just a blockhead, which is what all the new harley people with all the clothes, as stated in your television "look at me article" on tv wear.
a real harley person has the badges, and there aint no merchandising involved. Most shirts I have, got at sales.
20k for a harley doesnt make you a biker.
(a sportster might get you under 20)
You might need that bike, and learn to ride it in the winter..................
If in fact you made 115 k being a driver, you should still be at work.

Last edited:

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
yeah, thats what Im saying, and I work alot of hours. I find it hard to believe but she may live in Obama world where his supporters get more than the rest of us.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Are Time and Mark Halperin Racist? Herman Cain Omitted Twice in GOP Oddsmaking
By Tim Graham | June 03, 2011 | 23:03
Twice in the last two weeks has Time magazine devoted a page to Mark Halperin's oddsmaking on who will be the Republican nominee -- the May 23 issue (page 35) and the June 6 issue (page 16). Twice, there's been no mention of Herman Cain. The GOP cast of contenders is lily-white. This seems odd, since Cain participated in the first presidential debate on May 5 to high praise and formally announced on May 21. Are Time and Halperin racists? They can't say they're unaware that Cain is running.
They can't say that Cain is too much of a long shot. In the first set of odds, Halperin put Michele Bachmann at 1,000-to-1. (The best odds in order were to Romney, Huckabee, Daniels, Pawlenty, Huntsman, Gingrich, and Palin, second to last at 60 to 1.) In the second set, Huckabee and Daniels were removed from the list, and Santorum (at 500 to 1) and Ron Paul (at 2,000 to 1) were added. Bachmann was still at 1,000 to 1. Halperin also added "Mystery Candidate" -- but named those (Rick Perry, Chris Christie, Paul Ryan, and Jeb Bush.)
Time magazine should really have to explain this remarkable (double) oversight of a black Republican.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Holy Mackerel, it's hard to make that as a Feeder driver.

Come to california! We make tons of money with all the wonderful overtime! We have the most 100K package drivers in the country. $31.25 straight time and $46.82 in overtime adds up when you give us 60 hours a week. Plus, you throw in some good paying greivances for sups working and presto, 115K!

Cutting cars does not save the company money as some in IE suggest. You just end up paying us veterans more. Thanks! Who needs a crappy turkey as a christmas bonus when every month is christmas when sups do our work and I get paid for it!

Cant ask for a better program than that! Keep up the good work UPS management.

Peace.