Herman Cain

Tony Olivieri

NEVERMORE
When will our warmonger President bring the troops home?

He left office in 2009…leaving the mess and the blame for the next guy…who is TRYING to clean it up while being accused of being a WARMONGER..talk about irony…
Where were all these people complaining about warmongering from 2002 thru 2008? Oh, that’s right…wearing US Flags as T-SHIRTS and screaming at the top of their lungs, “YEAH, USA!!! USA!!! USA!!! LET’S GET THEM BASTARDS!!!” All from the safety of their front lawns while THE REAL SOLDIERS went to war at the command of THE GREAT EVADER HIMSELF, GW BUSH.

BUNCH OF HYPOCRITE SYCOPHANTS

P

pickup

When will our warmonger President bring the troops home?

He left office in 2009…leaving the mess and the blame for the next guy…who is TRYING to clean it up while being accused of being a WARMONGER..talk about irony…
Where were all these people complaining about warmongering from 2002 thru 2008? Oh, that’s right…wearing US Flags as T-SHIRTS and screaming at the top of their lungs, “YEAH, USA!!! USA!!! USA!!! LET’S GET THEM BASTARDS!!!” All from the safety of their front lawns while THE REAL SOLDIERS went to war at the command of THE GREAT EVADER HIMSELF, GW BUSH.

BUNCH OF HYPOCRITE SYCOPHANTS

I know of the quote you refer to , tony olivieri, and I agree it is quite hypocritical.

Unfortunately. Over9five is a something of a bigshot on this website(the poster who has that "warmonger" signature at the bottom of every one of his horrendous posts).
He has very powerful friends on this website so it has been very difficult to end his reign of error.

Over9five, please do not punish me for posting my thoughts.

over9five

Staff member
I know of the quote you refer to , tony olivieri, and I agree it is quite hypocritical.

Unfortunately. Over9five is a something of a bigshot on this website(the poster who has that "warmonger" signature at the bottom of every one of his horrendous posts).
He has very powerful friends on this website so it has been very difficult to end his reign of error.

Over9five, please do not punish me for posting my thoughts.

You're on my list....

REALLY, I post that to show the inconsistencies being shown to the two Presidents. Why exactly is Bush a warmonger and Obama not?
IMHO, there is not a shred of difference between them.

moreluck

golden ticket member
You're on my list....

REALLY, I post that to show the inconsistencies being shown to the two Presidents. Why exactly is Bush a warmonger and Obama not?

Proof that 'O' reneged on his promises of change!!

P

pickup

You're on my list....

I gotcha' , you know i was only joking. please don't hurt me!

Lue C Fur

Evil member
You're on my list....

Exactly. The same people that slammed Bush for the wars are nowhere to be found now when it comes to the Messiah who continues the wars...and we are now in Libya...thats hypocritical.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
some I have talk with found it strange that he made his announcement while wearing sunglasses
Well it was sunny out...................just saying. Hes smart enough to protect his eyes without being told to by the government, as am I, as am I.

klein

Für Meno :)
Exactly. The same people that slammed Bush for the wars are nowhere to be found now when it comes to the Messiah who continues the wars...and we are now in Libya...thats hypocritical.

You don't know the difference between Iraq war and Libya ?

1) Bush went around the world seeking other countries to join his war against Iraq.
2) He only found a few, and they left rather promptly after discovering no weapons of mass destruction !
3) Bush alone basically started the Iraqi war.

Now , the Libya war :

1) set back and wait.
2) United Nations asks for a meeting regarding Libya.
3) Arabic Nations ask for the the UN and Nato to get involved in Libya.
4) United Nations supports actions against Libya.
5) France does the first bombing of Libya
6) USA, Italy, UK, Holland, Canada, and many more United Nations countries get involved.
7) No ground troops !

Yup, call it what you want, it's not even really a war, but more or less peace-keeping.
And Obama has been asked by other countries for assistance.

I guess a real republican would have said "NO" !
Unless it would have been Mc Cain, he wanted ground forces in there, and much more US military involvement.

Maybe ask your next successful republican leader, what they would do , before actually voting for him/her ?
You don't want to ever help out the UN or Nato, ever again, right ?

klein

The Canadian Navy Ship named Charlottetown got Libyan rockets flown at them again (for the second time, now), of course nothing anyone south of the border would know.
They just name it Nato allies.

av8torntn

You don't know the difference between Iraq war and Libya ?

1) Bush went around the world seeking other countries to join his war against Iraq.
2) He only found a few, and they left rather promptly after discovering no weapons of mass destruction !
3) Bush alone basically started the Iraqi war.

By a few, of course you mean 49 nations. Of course when you're just making up things it makes your point look more valid if you just say a few.

klein

By a few, of course you mean 49 nations. Of course when you're just making up things it makes your point look more valid if you just say a few.

Great fake and expensive Coalition that sure was !

Iraq War critics such as John Pilger have pointed out that the vast majority of troops provided came from the U.S. and Britain and is therefore accurately described as a predominantly Anglo-American force rather than as a coalition.
Salon.com columnist Laura McClure, noting the large amounts of foreign aid being offered in exchange for supporting the Iraq War, referred to Bush's coalition as the "Coalition of the billing".[8]

In the second debate in 2004 U.S. presidential election, Democratic presidential candidate John Kerry questioned the size of the coalition participating in the initial invasion, saying, "...when we went in, there were three countries: Great Britain, Australia and the United States. That's not a grand coalition. We can do better". Bush responded by saying, "Well, actually, he forgot Poland. And now there's 30 nations involved, standing side by side with our American troops". The phrase "You forgot Poland" subsequently became a sarcastic shorthand for the perception that most members of the coalition were not contributing much to the war effort compared to the main three allies. The majority of the population in most countries involved did not, according to surveys, support the endeavour or their nation's participation.[9]
Late U.S. Senator Robert Byrd, then ranking Democrat on the Senate Appropriations Committee, referred to the coalition formed for the 2003 invasion of Iraq by the acronym COW, expressing his concern that the United States was being "milked" as a "cash cow".

A Canadian Members of Parliament, Carolyn Parrish, referred to the "Coalition of the Willing" as the "Coalition of the Idiots". She was reprimanded for these comments, and was eventually removed from the Liberal Party of Canada caucus following a long-standing dispute with Prime Minister Paul Martin over policy.

The list of coalition members provided by the White House included several nations that did not intend to participate in actual military operations. Some of them, such as Marshall Islands, Micronesia, Palau and Solomon Islands, do not have standing armies.
The government of one country, the Solomon Islands, listed by the White House as a member of the coalition, was apparently unaware of any such membership and promptly denied it.
Some of them, such as Marshall Islands, Micronesia, Palau and Solomon Islands, do not have standing armies. However, through the Compact of Free Association, citizens the Marshall Islands, Palau and the Federated States of Micronesia are guaranteed US national status and therefore are allowed to serve in the US military.

In December 2008, University of Illinois Professor Scott Althaus reported that he had learned that the White House was editing and back-dating revisions to the list of countries in the coalition.[5][6] Althaus found that some versions of the list had been entirely removed from the record, and that others contradicted one another, as opposed to the procedure of archiving original documents and supplementing them with later revisions and updates

klein

Herman will do this :

Just like on the video TOS posted :

He will raise a lot of money from idiots, like the Judgement Day Priester did, and then he'll back off the election process, when the time is right.
Hopefully, he'll issue another video as TOS posted (Cain Train), how great a country the USA is, I just made billions , thanks America !

Maybe, in the new video, he'll say it's pay back time for my great grand parents being enslaved ?
(since he is so proud of mentioning that fact on his Cain train video) !