Hey Cheryl??

Nolimitz

Is there any forums out on the web for politics? I thought this was the home for UPS and it's competitors to discuss issues related to the industry. The FedEx area has become a :censored2:-hole for inane politics.

Last edited by a moderator:

vantexan

Is there any forums out on the web for politics? I thought this was the home for UPS and it's competitors to discuss issues related to the industry. The FedEx area has become a :censored2:-hole for inane politics.
I seem to recall you making plenty of snarky remarks against certain political parties and candidates. Guess it's a matter of you not liking opinions other than your own. If you don't like a certain thread you don't have to read it. Plenty of others.

Nolimitz

I seem to recall you making plenty of snarky remarks against certain political parties and candidates. Guess it's a matter of you not liking opinions other than your own. If you don't like a certain thread you don't have to read it. Plenty of others.
post em if you got em dude. put up or shut up

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Political topics are discussed in the Current Events forum. If there are threads that are political in the wrong forum please report them so we can move them.

oldngray

nowhere special
cheryl micky.gif