Hey Tampa get ready for a real clown.

HazMatMan

I've had a few encounters with Bob. Few pointers, he will fire you if you violate ANY safety issues, so don't even think about lifting that box without bending those knees or not walking in the pedestrian walkway. Other than that he rarely checks the night/twilight shift, When he was the DM here we only had a visit from him once and thats only because other big wigs were here too.
He sounds like a real jerk. Also, I don't think you can be fired for lifting a package the wrong way. Sups do it all the time, they also throw packages, step on them as well. And kick them too when breaking jams on the slides..

what is the problem with this company.....even before the ballgame starts we're called out. I remember when I first got hired ( and it seems like decades ago) there was a real team atmosphere at UPS.....that's all gone and forgotten and I think the company knows they can walk all over us and ease by unscathed
Only we can imagine the atmosphere in a center as it awaits any change in management.Seems like the bigger DICK you are, the more promotions awarded.

I am counting the days to my retirement....It's that sad

Babagounj

Strength through joy
From the local paper on WHAT SOLD................
** ** Drive, Saugus : RP & MM to OC and SY $589,000 (sale date 5-2 )

Iggyiam

I too work in Brockton...He also is big on polished shoes, and NO visable tatoos. if you wear shorts and have one on your legs, you will be wearing pants from now on. To put in into retrospect....he is the drill sargeant from Full Metal Jacket. Watch out

so whos is gonna shoot him

Iggyiam

you know im thinking this guy is like the supervisor we had at sonic he had to be an :censored2::censored2::censored2::censored2::censored2::censored2::censored2: at work. because his job was to make sure people to things right. out side of work he was a really cool person.its been proven in many studies that if you are nice to people you will get walked on and if you a hard ass you will move up in promotions.When I was a manager at sonic and when I opened the resturant i had to be an :censored2: becuase people will take advantage of you if you are nice . for instance if you call in sick and the manager/sup is like "its cool" you are going to do it more often because you know you can get away with it.

Stonewall

I know this is an old post but if any ole timers are still on board here, the answer is yes, he is still here in Central Florida. He is everything every one said he was and more. Without a doubt the worst DM in the history of this area! He does not know the fundamentals of good management. He micromanages everyone. He berates his sups and managers in front of their people (basic business management 101 stuff he apparently never learned. He is punitive, childish and as one contributor mentioned, an ego maniac. Expects everyone to bow to His Baldness. He has fired plenty of long time on-roads and/or ran off others with his pettiness, vindictiveness, and CRAZY expectations of others. Only UPS would allow this toxic excuse for a manager to meander the corridors of our Fortune 500 business. Without a doubt, after 7 plus years he is a total detriment to not only this district but any place he's dispatched. If UPS wanted the lowest morale possible in any given division, they certainly accomplished their mission. Also, BTW, he does indeed read these post. That I know.