hi guys

oldngray

nowhere special
one of us.jpg

looks like I misunderstood your original post

I thought you were working in an Amazon owned facility

welcome, you're in the cult now

UPS opened a new "mini hub"? honestly i dont even know what to call it all we do there is process amazon packages. the HR guy told us they have a 1 year contract some kind of test or something no one really knows much about it. even the supervisors seem to be completely lost. i thought someone here might have some info on these types of hubs.

bhan

can anyone help me? I signed up for my payroll card 3 weeks ago when hired. I received it last week and set it up last week. when will my check go into it

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
can anyone help me? I signed up for my payroll card 3 weeks ago when hired. I received it last week and set it up last week. when will my check go into it
You should have been getting hard checks until your card gets set up. After that your check should deposit on Fridays.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

Since you posted this twice in 2 different threads in about 2 minutes

I’ll ask again

What’s a payroll card

bhan

You should have been getting hard checks until your card gets set up. After that your check should deposit on Fridays.
okay I set the card up a week ago and everyone at my place gets paid at midnight for direct deposit thank you