hi guys

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
03f538aef0cf2261c6e692081ebeed3b04c4994f.gif

so why are you, here

i googled ups forums and this place popped up :sheepish: i should have probably read these forums before passing up a fulltime job at brinks to join ups. oh well live and learn i guess. i understand now why the turnover rate at ups is as high as it is. the HR guy going around telling people that they are going to get atleast 5 hours of work a day just to get hired and sent home after 2 hours. woopeee 20 dollars!

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
i googled ups forums and this place popped up :sheepish: i should have probably read these forums before passing up a fulltime job at brinks to join ups. oh well live and learn i guess. i understand now why the turnover rate at ups is as high as it is. the HR guy going around telling people that they are going to get atleast 5 hours of work a day just to get hired and sent home after 2 hours. woopeee 20 dollars!
Don't spend your blood money all in one place. You might have union initiation fees coming out in which case you will owe UPS $3.72 for their overpayment.

E

el blanco

looks like I misunderstood your original post

I thought you were working in an Amazon owned facility

welcome, you're in the cult now