Hi I’m new to this browncafe

BigBrown87

If it’s brown, it’s going down
So bottom line:

Should I apply for the car delivery driver job or not?
Nope you wouldn't last a week from what I gather. Don't want to drive in the dark or work late and too worried about your GF. I'm surprised you lasted as long as you have in PT years. Look if you wanted to be a driver you would have done it 5 or more years ago.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
The idea of going to England did enter the discussion.
0F86F545-E6EF-46E5-8013-61F355F91AD9.jpeg

Steamer

NEVERMIND! If you need a life this isn't the job for you, sorry. :-)
It sounds like your GF has bigger balls than you. She would probably do well as a RCPD.

You have already quit before you ever even started. It sounds like you have quit a lot of jobs by the way you're talking. Some people just don't have a good work ethic. But they love the idea of one. Saying something and doing it are two different worlds apart.

EmpireUPS909

Trailer sweep is a cake walk
He was going to ask his questions as a guy but thought that you all would be easier on him if he pretended that he was a female. When you didn't, he decided to start posting as a guy.

He was going to ask his questions as a guy but thought that you all would be easier on him if he pretended that he was a female. When you didn't, he decided to start posting as a guy.
I thought they were both her. She didn't like all the answers she got, so decided to see what we'd tell her boyfriend.