High value redirect at apartment complex

O/C

Do not I repeat myself "Do Not" release any I phone or high item to anybody except the consignee. Seen too many denied signatures and claims. Who knows who is signing for the redirected pkg, why make it easy for stealing.

Sent using BrownCafe App

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Do not I repeat myself "Do Not" release any I phone or high item to anybody except the consignee. Seen too many denied signatures and claims. Who knows who is signing for the redirected pkg, why make it easy for stealing.

Sent using BrownCafe App

I don't know, Dave says to indirect it. Who are we to argue with him? We are but mere mortals

aiian

With the exception of snooty waterfront condos that won't even let you passed the front desk I'm not leaving any package at the leasing office, high value or not.

Be home, sign the infonotice or have it will called.

Notretiredyet

With the exception of snooty waterfront condos that won't even let you passed the front desk I'm not leaving any package at the leasing office, high value or not.

Be home, sign the infonotice or have it will called.
If I can't get a sig in person on a hi valu its a NI1, especially snooty waterfront condos. I despise places like that, let them come pick the package up. I leave a del notice with the bozo at the front desk, and watch how fast that policy ends.