Highland Park, Illinois Parade Shooting

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
But I thought the “good guys with guns” argument was one of the pillars against gun control?

There is no such thing as “Gun Control”... you know that...

The good guys as you call them are around and are willing to get busy..

Going to a shooting range next weekend with my adult kids, my son who is pretty liberal just bought a 1911 9 mm. Never owned a firearm in his 35 years.. going with his friends and my daughter who owns a real WW2 1911 45 cal, bringing my WW2 semi automatic M1 carbine.

I personally have never fired a firearm since basic, some 50 years ago...a hell of a lot others are now doing the same thing...so much for “peace and understanding”...

Live with it...

Last edited:

Box Ox

Listen to the previous video .. 60 + rounds in less that 2 minutes...

Post some sense next time.. the killer probably dropped his weapon and ran after the second reload...
But I thought the “good guys with guns” argument was one of the pillars against gun control?

"Let's wait and see if the shooter will run out of ammo and/or run away" is indeed a worse method of stopping mass shootings than hoping good guys with guns will.

Guitarman01

A Colorado officer has been sued for fatally shooting a Good Samaritan who stopped an active shooter​

Liberals hate the 4th of July
This is your first thought?
Thats pretty sad.
An armed guard died in buffalo, the good guy with a gun didnt win. He was just the first to die.
Texas has some of the loosest gun laws, how has that worked out?

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
White shooter in a largely white, liberal wealthy suburb. That's the only reason this is getting any attention at all. If he was an anti-Semite it will be bonus talking points for the legacy media.