Highland Park, Illinois Parade Shooting

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
sorry to hear ur father passed. you should have kicked him out if you want to be intellectually consistent about ppl living with their parents.

u r customer service / gate agent for an airline. you do not make 30/hr. you possibly make less than 20/hr. and yet you say theres tons of good paying jobs, and you dont even work one yourself.
@rickyb

Settle down

Thebrownblob

It got worse too.
I think this shines a light on much of the problem, it’s not a gun problem it’s a heart and respect and dishonoring your mother and father problem. I know the book that talks about what would happen when we did that even though some people don’t believe it. I always tell my kids Watch how your boyfriend or girlfriend treats their parents that will give you an idea of what they will be later in life.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
FYI, I have a pension from FedEx. I don’t have to worry about what I make. I just need insurance and a few extra dollars which my job provides me, plus I get free travel.

Why would I kick out a 92 year old with dementia? To put him in a nursing home? Unlike your parents, my parents raised six children with respect for their parents, and with that came the idea that our parents wouldn’t be abandoned in a nursing home, unless that was where they chose to go. I feel bad for your parents for raising two selfish, self-centered sons who will probably dump them in a nursing home so fast they’ll leave skid marks pulling out of the parking lot, all excited to spend their hard-earned money.
I volunteered in a nursing home for close to ten years. I can't even begin to say how much I respect your family values and work ethic towards taking care of family.

People don't understand just how hard it is to take care of people with dementia. It's exhausting. And that was in a couple hour intervals for me once a week.
You had to be "on" all the time. This on top of trying to keep going at the end of a long FedEx career.

When my parents time comes, they'll never be institutionalized as long as any of us kids are alive. Thank God for large families. :)

Non sequitur

He came from a broken home, smoke dope, tranny, antifa, rap artist, video game addict, and Joe Biden supporter. In 1950 there were 500,000 beds in mental institutions. Today we have a little more than 100,000 beds and the population has doubled.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I think this shines a light on much of the problem, it’s not a gun problem it’s a heart and respect and dishonoring your mother and father problem. I know the book that talks about what would happen when we did that even though some people don’t believe it.
You’re absolutely correct.
Note, it’s usually atheists and rabid anti Christians that are usually that way.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
He came from a broken home, smoke dope, tranny, antifa, rap artist, video game addict, and Joe Biden supporter. In 1950 there were 500,000 beds in mental institutions. Today we have a little more than 100,000 beds and the population has doubled.
They go to jail now

newolddude

Show me the picture of him at a Biden parade or cheering Biden in his limo.

Last edited:

Thebrownblob

Yup. Mass shootings can happy anywhere. Just get over it and accept the carnage.

Again everything was in place that you say would’ve stopped this and it did not. Why? Gun control state ✅ pre-crime red flag laws✅ Police on the scene✅ Spotify treated his music like art? Society said his on again off again trans behavior was normal. What could’ve been done? Please enlighten me

Thebrownblob

1657234857035.png

Any large venue and any place with this sign is a place I would expect to find someone wanting to do bad things to me. This sign in particular signifies no one can fight back.

rickyb

As I said before, just when I think you’ve reached the peak of stupid posts, you one-up yourself.
if you believe in people moving out of their house then this should apply to old ppl too. according to your logic he shouldve paid for his own room somewhere, and then paid for whatever support he needed to remain in that home like a live in care aide which again none of you are honest enough to mention.

lets say your parents have you when theyre 14 years old, and you graduate high school when your 17 years old. so its time to move out according to your logic right. so by this time your parents would be 31 years old. lets say they get disabled and need support.

how is it intellectually consistent to say a 31 year old disabled parent should move back in with their 17 year old offspring and to say at the same time 20 year olds should be moved out?

its not because your argument is bogus. its something of a lost era like people getting married in their 20s and owning homes. but u guys are dishonest hypocrites and i enjoy pointing it out to you.

in addition if its so easy to get a job which pays 30/hr, why wouldnt you do it? certainly thats a better deal than getting benefits and free flights at your current job. the economy is largely garbage. theres some openings now, but i still think it has major problems and thats why you have mass shootings, opioids, suicides, etc.

Last edited:

rickyb

Ricky I'm not even going to address how dumb of a post this is.
But I will say that's about as mean of a comment as you could make.

Talk about no class. My standards for you are pretty low already, and this disgusted me.
Shame on you.
shame on all the posters for their intellectual hypocrisy of moving out and independence and basing their views not on the content of whats being said but on superficially how much they like people.

Thebrownblob

shame on all the posters for their intellectual hypocrisy of moving out and independence and basing their views not on the content of whats being said but on superficially how much they like people.
There was nothing intelligent about what you said. It was rude, presumptuous, and you were wrong. You also degraded what you thought she did for a living which is petty and very elitist of you. You also stuck your nose in her family business . You really can’t say I based it off how much I did or did not like someone because before you posted the tirade you did I would definitely say I had respect for you and liked you. Even If I didn’t agree with you all the time, your outburst was very disappointing.

Thebrownblob

if you believe in people moving out of their house then this should apply to old ppl too. according to your logic he shouldve paid for his own room somewhere, and then paid for whatever support he needed to remain in that home like a live in care aide which again none of you are honest enough to mention.

lets say your parents have you when theyre 14 years old, and you graduate high school when your 17 years old. so its time to move out according to your logic right. so by this time your parents would be 31 years old. lets say they get disabled and need support.

how is it intellectually consistent to say a 31 year old disabled parent should move back in with their 17 year old offspring and to say at the same time 20 year olds should be moved out?

its not because your argument is bogus. its something of a lost era like people getting married in their 20s and owning homes. but u guys are dishonest hypocrites and i enjoy pointing it out to you.

in addition if its so easy to get a job which pays 30/hr, why wouldnt you do it? certainly thats a better deal than getting benefits and free flights at your current job. the economy is largely garbage. theres some openings now, but i still think it has major problems and thats why you have mass shootings, opioids, suicides, etc.
It’s one thing to go on an Internet fourm get a little sideways and say something you shouldn’t we’ve all done it. It’s another thing to double and triple down instead of just apologizing. You rambled about her taking care of her parents of her own free will, disparaged her job some more and then came to the conclusion this is why we have mass shootings?
1657275351900.gif

Last edited: