Hilary Clinton

moreluck

golden ticket member
Now she's blaming Nigel Farage for her election loss on her never-ending book tour.

ALSO:
Clinton Foundation to keep Harvey Weinstein's donation

Babagounj

Strength through joy
“I was running down the stairs in heels with a cup of coffee in hand, I was talking over my shoulder and my heel caught and I fell backward,” she told “The Graham Nortion Show.” “I tried to get up and it really hurt. I’ve broken my toe. I’ve received excellent care from your excellent health service.”

When will this woman stop with her lying .
You just ‘buddy tape’ the broken toe to the next toe . But she is seen wearing a post-op surgical boot . I know I have one , look closely at the photo .

Hillary Clinton wears a special boot Oct. 16 in this photo tweeted by the Graham Norton Show

newfie

“I was running down the stairs in heels with a cup of coffee in hand, I was talking over my shoulder and my heel caught and I fell backward,” she told “The Graham Nortion Show.” “I tried to get up and it really hurt. I’ve broken my toe. I’ve received excellent care from your excellent health service.”

When will this woman stop with her lying .
You just ‘buddy tape’ the broken toe to the next toe . But she is seen wearing a post-op surgical boot . I know I have one , look closely at the photo .

Hillary Clinton wears a special boot Oct. 16 in this photo tweeted by the Graham Norton Show

damn she falls down a lot

Babagounj

Strength through joy
How high was she when she fell and broke the law of physics ?
When someone runs down the stairs and trips , your body will fall forward .

And the high heels ? She is always shown wearing flats .

Coffee ? She has always said that she was as a tea lover , not coffee .

oldngray

nowhere special

Could it be there was something stronger than coffee in her cup?

newfie

I imagine they don't have handrails where she goes?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
update.....

Britain’s Daily Mail reports a source who said Clinton was “exhausted” by her promotional tour, that she had fallen and hurt her foot, and was awaiting the results of an x-ray to decide whether to cancel all further appearances.

Maybe this had something to do with her health ................
This latest fall comes just two days after Clinton received a negative reaction at the Swansea University where she was visiting to be given an honorary doctorate. As she made the short walk from her vehicle to the doors of the university, boos and jeers could be heard from the assembled crowd, as well as at least one individual shouting “fascist” at the Democrat leader.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
There will be breaking news tomorrow from The Hill - covering Congress, Politics, Political Campaigns and Capitol Hill .
Seems they have found out that the FBI had a mole in the Russian Camp since 2009 and The FBi has refused to let this person speak to Congress .
They will be publishing articles that link The Clintons along with Mueller to the Russians .
Funny how that works out ; the guy who is supposed to be investigating will need to be investigated himself .

One might conclude that hillary's accident will be the cover story for her to end her book tour , while another might see these articles as the real reason she needs to get out of the lime light .